Some new Ozzy out today..

what I would love to hear is an album with Jake E Lee .. not going to happen but god damn it would be great

yes fist gif.gif

I like this tune but after Jake was kicked out Ozzy was like Van Hagar to me. I kept hoping I'd hear an album from him as good as the ones with Randy or Jake, but nope. Zakk was never in the same league as Randy and Jake. Never. I think one of Ozzy's big mistakes was that he didn't do a record with Joe Holmes. I'll bet that would have been amazing.

I haven’t bought an Ozzy album since Ozzmosis and don’t really dig anything he’s done since, but I still get happy to see the dude putting out new music. Every joke your grandfather tells you won’t be gold, but it’s always good to see grandpa. Some day, sooner than later, we won’t have Ozzy on this planet anymore and that’s going to be a sad fucking day.

I like Ozzy, he's paid his dues. Doing all those years of hot-ass summers @ Oz-fest.
That said im betting its Sharon pushing the guy and not his own desire to be relevant.
She's a c*nt. After hearing Jake tell his side of the albums he did with Mr. Ozbourne Jake got screwed royal and S. O. is a big part of that.
She has screwed everyone thats ever worked for them. They're good at screwing folks.
Oz peaked way before 2002 but after 2002 it was downhill.

Ummm, that wasn’t good. Same boxy splatty sampled snare that everyone must love except me. Tempo is SLOOOOOWWW. Solo and vocal performance were solid. Gratuitous squeallies and no Zakk 🤦🏻‍♂️
For those who don’t decide to listen, “crack cocaine” is a lyric. A very repetitive lyric 🤦🏻‍♂️
Same. Same snare. ( end the sample madness when you record in real studios!) And same song structure and chorus. Just a snoozefest all around. Listen he's had an amazing career but it's just not that great material anymore. I also can't listen to Mr. Crowley tuned down to 3 steps so Ozz can talk over it. Are we even getting real music anymore or just time aligned samples? I hate new production. Ear fatigue to the max.

Just instantly forgettable, didn’t even bother getting to the solo. Agree on the dull thud they call a rock record. Tired of him to be honest. These guys live in such an insular reinforcing bubble. No one has the balls to be a real friend and say, why the fuck would you want to do this tired ol’ crap again. Is there anything left in the tank or is it just maintaining a habit….ahhhh…like Crack Cocaine! Bingo, he’s genius. 🥹

Just instantly forgettable, didn’t even bother getting to the solo. Agree on the dull thud they call a rock record. Tired of him to be honest. These guys live in such an insular reinforcing bubble. No one has the balls to be a real friend and say, why the fuck would you want to do this tired ol’ crap again. Is there anything left in the tank or is it just maintaining a habit….ahhhh…like Crack Cocaine! Bingo, he’s genius. 🥹

I’m not gonna tell people stop making music, but dressing like it’s still 1985 when you’re literally a senior citizen needs to stop lol

Steve Stevens is like one of the most humble guitar players I've seen and spoken too. I know a lot of guys rag on dressing like its the 80's but its just kind of a lifestyle at this point. LOL He is still out there after all these years which is great nowadays. Its tough being an old geezer and trying to stay relevant. Sure the song might be a little generic but just the fact Ozzy is still above ground is pretty amazing. Sharon is gonna keep milking that cow for all she can.

Agreed on almost every criticism (especially the production quality) but I honestly think the riffs are solid and fit Ozzy.

Did people really expect this to be some major hit though? When has any artist put out music decades later that continued to be innovative and original?

Feels more like the product of marketing than Ozzy actually motivated to get in there and work through an album. I guess that is what we cannot forget.. this is a business and all the business wants is to have something to put out to the masses. Though i am not sure what happens here. I don't think he can tour anymore so what's the point? Stevens is great, but i find him more of a song writer vs a guy who will blow me away with a solo. He has 3 go to runs/sequences that he does but his strength is rythm playing and song writing I feel. Just an observation.

Steve Stevens is like one of the most humble guitar players I've seen and spoken too. I know a lot of guys rag on dressing like its the 80's but its just kind of a lifestyle at this point. LOL He is still out there after all these years which is great nowadays. Its tough being an old geezer and trying to stay relevant. Sure the song might be a little generic but just the fact Ozzy is still above ground is pretty amazing. Sharon is gonna keep milking that cow for all she can.

I think it's more that Stevens sometimes looks like an old cougar vs a rocker. He needs a small fashion refresh. At the same time though, whatever, he is who he wants to be.

I like this tune but after Jake was kicked out Ozzy was like Van Hagar to me. I kept hoping I'd hear an album from him as good as the ones with Randy or Jake, but nope. Zakk was never in the same league as Randy and Jake. Never. I think one of Ozzy's big mistakes was that he didn't do a record with Joe Holmes. I'll bet that would have been amazing.
Bob Daisley... he was Ozzys secret weapon for years, once Sharon fucked him and Lee over, Ozzys music was mediocre at best.

Back