Iran attacks Israel...

Imagine if we applied the logic that because someone believes one ridiculous thing, everything they believe in is ridiculous. Bedlam I tell ya.
I've known a lot of liars in my time. The way I sorted it out was to disbelieve everything they say. Worked for me.

puleeease....
A Civil Engineer that did a full structural analysis from the University of Alaska....... a full interview with the professor with a doctorate in Civil Engineering is in that video discussing the structural analysis if you care to listen to the analysis then reach a conclusion.

So tell us... how does a steel framed concrete building (WTC 7) fall within it's own footprint even though it was not struck by anything that day?

I don't need you to take me seriously to feel ok with what I believe. You don't believe in orthodoxy and that's a helluva lot more important than any of the bunk we are talking about in this thread.
Well actually I never said I don't believe in Orthodoxy.

As long as you believe that Jesus died for your sins the Trinity and repent you are saved mate.

I don't think all the ritualistic bits in Orthodoxy is necessary. Maybe there are other things I'd frown on too... like saints etc. Hopefully you don't elevate Mary to some deity like the Catholics...

A Civil Engineer that did a full structural analysis from the University of Alaska....... a full interview with the professor with a doctorate in Civil Engineering is in that video discussing the structural analysis if you care to listen to the analysis then reach a conclusion.

So tell us... how does a steel framed concrete building (WTC 7) fall within it's own footprint even though it was not struck by anything that day?
It was plainly obvious if you disregard the airplanes sleight of hand that it was a normal demolition of a building. It was very beneficial to silverstein too. What fortune! Your asbestos covered skyscrapers will no longer require millions in renovation to make them safe. CASH IN BABY.

So do Jehovah's witnesses go to heaven then?
Really that's up to God but from what I understand they don't worship the same Jesus as me mate. They think Jesus is an archangel and don't believe in the Trinity so fundamentally they aren't worshipping the same God from my perspective. I leave it up to God to decide.

This is more or less what I believe. Doesn't mean I hate jews. I just think their religion is dirt. Most of them aren't religious anyways so.... *shrugs
I don't really care what anyone chooses to believe as long as it doesn't negatively affect me or they try to ram it down my throat.

And for the record, I think the investigation after 9/11 was far from thorough or necessarily accurate and there are some strange things about it. Like how so many people were magically able to make cell phone calls from the airplanes, but Occam's razor and Hanlon's razor both apply IMO. Don't attribute to malice what can be easily explained by stupidity. And the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Really that's up to God but from what I understand they don't worship the same Jesus as me mate.
So what if I told you that you don't believe in the same Jesus as me? Protestantism and orthodoxy are the same distance apart as Jehovah's Witnesses and protestants. No offense intended but either there is one way or there are many ways and if there are many ways than any way will do.

I don't really care what anyone chooses to believe as long as it doesn't negatively affect me or they try to ram it down my throat.

And for the record, I think the investigation after 9/11 was far from thorough or necessarily accurate and there are some strange things about it. Like how so many people were magically able to make cell phone calls from the airplanes, but Occam's razor and Hanlon's razor both apply IMO. Don't attribute to malice what can be easily explained by stupidity. And the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
Kind of like we've had decades and decades of denials about Camp Lejeune then all of a sudden when most of the affected are toast, they finally admit to it and pay up. I love how the FOIA nets you papers where page after page is blacked out but that's supposed to be transparent. The government are nothing more than liars.

So what if I told you that you don't believe in the same Jesus as me? Protestantism and orthodoxy are the same distance apart as Jehovah's Witnesses and protestants. No offense intended but either there is one way or there are many ways and if there are many ways than any way will do.

Here's what I think. The bible. The stuff it says. If you are going to call yourself a Christian you have to believe what the bible says. Any extra shit added by men is bullshit. In fact it says in the bible, and I'm paraphrasing, He who adds things to this book will have added to his life all the plagues talked about in this book and he who omits things from this book shall have his name omitted from the book of life.

Here's what I think. The bible. The stuff it says. If you are going to call yourself a Christian you have to believe what the bible says. Any extra shit added by men is bullshit. In fact it says in the bible, and I'm paraphrasing, He who adds things to this book will have added to his life all the plagues talked about in this book and he who omits things from this book shall have his name omitted from the book of life.
Exactly.

Back