Iran attacks Israel...

let's get in the way back machine to see how the US and UK sowed the seeds for today's Iran government back in the 1950s. US and UK created this enemy decades ago.

Americans may have forgotten; Iranians haven't.

Modern Israel is not a chosen nation. Jews are no longer the chosen people. They rejected Christ and have been chased from land to land, just as the curses in Deuteronomy said would happen. Even some of the orthodox hasids agree with this and refuse to acknowledge it as a legitimate jewish nation. The new insanely secular state of Israel is a product of zionism, something concocted by T. Herzl who was a rabid atheist-communist. They have an evil deep state, just like the USA, except they have people with feet in both of them so we should sell them weapons at interest and that's it. Let them deal with the mess they have created. That should be policy across the board for every nation.

Replacement theory, Vonnie..

Really ?

:ROFLMAO:
Replacement theory is a protestant theory. Protestantism is choose your own theology garbage. They were cursed because they rejected Christ and disobeyed all the commands in Torah. Read Deuteronomy. They reject Christ. They are natural branches in the olive tree that the Lord ripped out and replaced with grafted in branches from out of the heathen nations. Like you I was once brainwashed by arrogant protestant tomfoolery. No more.

Who gives a fuck if they are the chosen people. It's all gibberish anyway. The fact is Israel doesn't need the US to support them. They need the US to quit siding with terrorists at the UN. Israel is fixing to fuck Iran all to hell and back and Iran has had it coming since 1979 at least. And you guys siding with Iran over Israel are seriously fucked up. How many Americans has Iran killed in Iraq and Afghanistan ? The entire reason for Iran's continued existence is to oppress their own people and commit acts of terrorism. Fuck Iran. They're fixing to get their asses handed to them and I have serious doubts as to whether any of the Ayatollahs running that shithole will still be living a week from now.

Israel may be coerced into playing nice with Gazans, but I don't think they are going to give two fucks about any such shit in Iran. Every other Arab country hates those fuckers just as much as Israel does.

Who gives a fuck if they are the chosen people.
You're not religious so why would you care? Oh yeah, you don't.

The fact is Israel doesn't need the US to support them.
If we stop selling them weapons and handing over your hard earned cash they are done. DONE.
And you guys siding with Iran over Israel are seriously fucked up. How many Americans has Iran killed in Iraq and Afghanistan ?
Whose siding with Iran? What were we doing interfering with the business of another sovereign nation in Iraq and Afthanistan? Do I put my nose in your business? It's bad policy between men and bad policy between nations.

Who gives a fuck if they are the chosen people. It's all gibberish anyway.
giphy.gif

Who gives a fuck if they are the chosen people. It's all gibberish anyway. The fact is Israel doesn't need the US to support them. They need the US to quit siding with terrorists at the UN. Israel is fixing to fuck Iran all to hell and back and Iran has had it coming since 1979 at least. And you guys siding with Iran over Israel are seriously fucked up. How many Americans has Iran killed in Iraq and Afghanistan ? The entire reason for Iran's continued existence is to oppress their own people and commit acts of terrorism. Fuck Iran. They're fixing to get their asses handed to them and I have serious doubts as to whether any of the Ayatollahs running that shithole will still be living a week from now.
you can thank the US and UK leadership back in the 1950s for the Iran of 1979 and today. The US and UK support of the Shah is well known; the majority of Iranians did not support the puppet Shah, so he had to resort to his secret police to stay in power until he was finally overwhelmed by the revolution of the Iranian people and had run away.

You're not religious so why would you care? Oh yeah, you don't.

If we stop selling them weapons and handing over your hard earned cash they are done. DONE.

Whose siding with Iran? What were we doing interfering with the business of another sovereign nation in Iraq and Afthanistan? Do I put my nose in your business? It's bad policy between men and bad policy between nations.
No, I sure don't.

And if you think Israel's existence depends on the US you need to read a hell of a lot more history books.

you can thank the US and UK leadership back in the 1950s for the Iran of 1979 and today.
Blah, blah, blah. And you can thank Alexander the Great for the Roman Empire. It's life. It's no different now than it was 3000 years ago or back to the beginning of Human existence on this planet.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Back