New Deep Purple tune

Interesting, not a bad tune either. However, not sure what it is with a lot of these modern recordings but there is some weird phasing or swooshing going on and you hear it a lot in the hi hats.

Amazing. Around 50 F’n years later after Gillan was first done with the band, here’s some new Purple w/Gillan still sounding great. The staying power of these guys is incredible, when even musicians who were teenagers and early 20’s in the 80’s are looking like there at death’s door 😂

Made In Japan and In Rock were huge for me when I discovered classic rock and metal around ‘80 or so.

Interesting, not a bad tune either. However, not sure what it is with a lot of these modern recordings but there is some weird phasing or swooshing going on and you hear it a lot in the hi hats.
Mixing engineers nowdays seem to add excessive amounts of high end to tracks during mixing even tho that's not necessary as the equipment we have today captures higher frequencies just fine.

I fully expected NOT to like this but I really did like it - it reminds me of why I love Deep Purple and Gillan's voice. Good track and great guitar playing that fits the spirit of the band. And of course a great keyboard solo.

Thumbs up.

I fully expected NOT to like this but I really did like it - it reminds me of why I love Deep Purple and Gillan's voice. Good track and great guitar playing that fits the spirit of the band. And of course a great keyboard solo.

Thumbs up.

I agree. Simon is a perfect fit for the band.

I love Steve Morse but Deep Purple didn't sound like Deep Purple when he was in the band.

Back