Would you rock this new George Lynch Desert Eagle?

I had a Kami for a bit when I was younger. I’m too old to play something that looks like that now.
Here's the way I look at it--when you play the Lynch Cami's the Van Halen striped series Etc, if you play out you better be able to kill it or you are a weiner . I leave all that shit in my basement --LOL!!!!

Sorry bro, but I’m not really digging the color combo.

Might as well had a Mexican lunch theme and called iti the Lynch Combo (get it Lynch=lunch), and had beans , rice , and enchiladas painted on it.

Also have Jalapeños instead of the arrows.

Just saying.

I wish they would have re relased the original kami..these colors feel muted a bit. It also fees expensive for an LTD at the price these are going for. Edwards makes a kami and that has my attention..

Nah, finish is cool.

It's just one of those finishes where if you bring it to a gig, things will be assumed and expected about your playing lol
Haha! No shit! I loved Lynch back in the day. Huge fan. I play nothing like him though. As much as I'd like to have one of his signature models, I'd do poorly at repping that axe.

:codeak::m17:

Nah, finish is cool.

It's just one of those finishes where if you bring it to a gig, things will be assumed and expected about your playing lol
Haha! No shit! I loved Lynch back in the day. Huge fan. I play nothing like him though. As much as I'd like to have one of his signature models, I'd do poorly at repping that axe.

:codeak::m17:

That's why I've never bought a guitar with scalloped frets, or even a yellow strat.

I don't need that kind of smoke or expectations from the crowd.

I love it! I wonder why it is so expensive? I just got the ESP LTD Mirage 87' and it is the best playing guitar I own except for my 88' Charvel. They feel very similar though.. But it basically has the same specs as the Desert Eagle. That paint job and headstock must cost more to make.. or George is getting a big cut.

I wish they would have re relased the original kami..these colors feel muted a bit. It also fees expensive for an LTD at the price these are going for. Edwards makes a kami and that has my attention..

Might want to poke around Japanese dealers that ship to the US, a bunch of Edwards Lynch sigs came out including the Kami-I

I did as well—and that profile isn’t supposed to be “thin” at all
Well the Kamikaze necks are fairly flat in my experience, they feel big because of the nut width (45mm vs 43mm on most ESPs) but the neck isn't that thick

Back