🌈 🥒 Proof That Obama is Gay?! 🥒🌈

Of course, that means it's a soundproofed chamber.

Anechoic means zero early reflections and therefore zero resonances / sound colouration.

Preaching to the choir probably... which is standing in a soundproofed chamber...

"Wham, bam, I am, a man..." might be a good place to start.

Wham Rap FTW. :cheers2:
Great song… I seriously love WHAM… it’s a musical guilty pleasure :LOL:

~ss

Of course, that means it's a soundproofed chamber.

Anechoic means zero early reflections and therefore zero resonances / sound colouration.
It's both.

I filled the wall cavities between studs with that shredded blue-jeans material. Applied the soundproofing goop to the studs before screwing on the drywall.

Have acoustic panels inside the room, on all surfaces. A mix of wooden skyline diffusers, acoustic foam wedges, and acoustic panels.

Great song… I seriously love WHAM… it’s a musical guilty pleasure :LOL:

~ss
IMG_9813.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-death-gay-lover-fights-flatulence-drugs.html

Gay Ray was a confirmed drug dealer/pedophile and much older than Obama. I can personally verify that the picture in the yearbook shows Barry and Gay Ray playing basketball together. I met Gay Ray twice as two of my friends used to buy pot from him in high school. He was the creepiest person I’d ever met and would notoriously lure wayward teens with drugs and prey on them. Unfortunately one of my friends who lived across the street from Gay Ray was drugged and victimized.

Another of my close friend’s girlfriend’s mom was on the jury for Gay Ray’s murder case. He was pure evil.

Why would Obama choose to put a drug dealing pedophile’s picture in his high school yearbook photo and specifically thank him for all the good times?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-death-gay-lover-fights-flatulence-drugs.html

Gay Ray was a confirmed drug dealer/pedophile and much older than Obama. I can personally verify that the picture in the yearbook shows Barry and Gay Ray playing basketball together. I met Gay Ray twice as two of my friends used to buy pot from him in high school. He was the creepiest person I’d ever met and would notoriously lure wayward teens with drugs and prey on them. Unfortunately one of my friends who lived across the street from Gay Ray was drugged and victimized.

Another of my close friend’s girlfriend’s mom was on the jury for Gay Ray’s murder case. He was pure evil.

Why would Obama choose to put a drug dealing pedophile’s picture in his high school yearbook photo and specifically thank him for all the good times?
1692457400371.gif

The MSM covered up everything about this POS.

Back