2, Two Notes, 1 power supply..

ghiggin79

I have a 2notes lebass and a 2 notes cab on the way. I'm running a voodoo labs Pedal Power 3plus. it has (4) 12v power outs (1) at 500mA, (1) at 200mA, and (2) at 1A. The two at 1 Amp, I think, are Intended to add smaller powersource expansions.

Since the LeBass needs the 500mA port, are any of the other ports suitable to power the cab which i think runs on 300mA, or am I going to have to use the wall wart it comes with...

I have a 2notes lebass and a 2 notes cab on the way. I'm running a voodoo labs Pedal Power 3plus. it has (4) 12v power outs (1) at 500mA, (1) at 200mA, and (2) at 1A. The two at 1 Amp, I think, are Intended to add smaller powersource expansions.

Since the LeBass needs the 500mA port, are any of the other ports suitable to power the cab which i think runs on 300mA, or am I going to have to use the wall wart it comes with…
Congrats on your new bass rig! There’s a video online where Henning Pauly said the guys from Two Notes told him the Cab M says 12v but works fine with 9v. I started powering mine that way afterwards and haven’t had any issues. I believe Cab M runs @ 140mA typically and 200mA peak (when powering up). Of course, you may want to wait for Two Notes to verify this, but I believe you’re good to go and should have no trouble powering both units with your voodoo labs pedal power 3 plus

Back