2 years ago today………

King Edward!

Spent some time last night listening to some of my favorite VH tunes with headphones. Still unbelievably incredible to me.

:cry::cry::cry:

NYpCxco.jpg

Its a strange thing in that I hadn't really been into VH for...decades. I still loved the early stuff but it's not like I listened to it much anymore. Fuck, I attempt to play it all the time and have heard it a bazillion times. No need to listen to it.

Then bam...a big part of my early musical direction was gone. And the emptiness was unexpected.

Its a strange thing in that I hadn't really been into VH for...decades. I still loved the early stuff but it's not like I listened to it much anymore. Fuck, I attempt to play it all the time and have heard it a bazillion times. No need to listen to it.

Then bam...a big part of my early musical direction was gone. And the emptiness was unexpected.
I actually thought I got to a point maybe 5 or 10 years ago that I was completely burned out on VH. Sadly, his death has resparked something, and now when I hear it, even the old songs I've heard thousands of time, I'm actually hearing new things. I'm getting back into it all over again. Weird.

I actually thought I got to a point maybe 5 or 10 years ago that I was completely burned out on VH. Sadly, his death has resparked something, and now when I hear it, even the old songs I've heard thousands of time, I'm actually hearing new things. I'm getting back into it all over again. Weird.
100 %. I got back into VH1 almost like when I used to first listen to it. I spent a little over a year learning the whole album and putting together a VH1 rig. It has been one of the most personally rewarding music experiences I've had. RIP EVH.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLskG9N9nuni3-lvTiK-PhFferU_DH2RCu

Back