2006 HERITAGE H150

BRENTrocks

For your consideration...

I have a stunning 2006 Heritage H150, done up in Heritage's Dark Almond Sunburst.

I'm 99% sure that this was a custom order...I believe this to be mainly because the headstock has an inlayed logo, but no binding (usually they are bound and inlayed together) AND the neck carve is a lot beefier than most necks from this era. Its a 50s style carve, but more of a C than a rounded D shape. AND there was no pickguard installed or included from the factory.

This H150 features a 1 piece Honduran mahogany body and neck. Heavily flamed maple carved top. Beautiful, dark Indian rosewood fretboard with mother of pearl traps. Nickel Grovers, nickel Schaller nashville style hardware. 9 lbs. Seymour Duncan 59s....all factory! Original Heritage case and case candy are included AND I am throwing in an OEM pickguard, if you wish to put one on it!

The frets show very little to no wear. No cracks, breaks or repairs or worming...light polish swirls. It sets up nice and low. Fresh setup with 10s. Superb tone and playability...a real joy to play!!!

This is a great example of the golden era of Heritage....225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, Michigan... legendary craftsmanship in the old Gibson Factory. Dont miss out on this pre-PlazaCorp H150!!!

$1975 plus shipping...no trades please.

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_8894 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8895 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8909 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8901 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8896 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8897 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8898 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8899 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8900 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8902 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr