2007 GIBSON LES PAUL P90S ICE TEA FLAMETOP

BRENTrocks

For your consideration...

I have, what I believe to be the proper name is, a 2007 "Gibson Les Paul Antique Classic" This was one of the Guitars of the week. Only 300 made worldwide.

This LP is in EX condition. There is a little bit of nitro shrinkage on the face of the headstock, which is typical of this era. No cracks, breaks or repairs. This guitar came factory with gold bridge, tailpiece and gold klusons....i converted it over to chrome (no holes drilled and original hardware included) It sports its original Gibson stacked P90s. Brand new Gator case.

The neck is a 60s carve. Beautiful rosewood fretboard with pearl traps and a really sweet bound and inlayed peghead!!! The frets are in near perfect condition. The top has NO major dings or scratches. The back has a couple minor dings and scratches, nothing through the finish. Overall, its very clean for 15 years old!

It has a fresh setup with 10s...low action....killer p90 tone!!! This is a chambered guitar...only weighs 8 lbs!!! No disappointments!!!

I will install the original gold tuners and hardware and keep my chrome stuff if you desire. $2500 plus shipping as is.........$2300 plus shipping with original gold hardware. ...no trades please.

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_8651 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8652 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8653 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8659 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8654 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8656 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8657 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8658 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8660 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8661 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_8662 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr