2021 HERITAGE CUSTOM CORE H150

BRENTrocks

For your consideration...

I have a 2021 Heritage Custom Shop, Custom Core H150 finished in beautiful dark cherry burst.

You have probably heard some of the hype about these new CC H150s coming out of Kalamazoo...believe it! These guitars are absolutely amazing! The BEST singlecut solid body guitar to come out of the Heritage factory in company history! Heritage's quality is the best its ever been...and these Custom Core H150s prove it!

This guitar is in near mint condition...just some light polish swirls and light pick marks. Plastic still on the back plates. There are no cracks, breaks, repairs or chips. No fret wear. The neck is a 50s carve. It only weighs 8.4 lbs! These guitars are PLEKed from the factory!! The playability is second to none...low action and great acoustic tone.

The stock Heritage 225 Parsons st pickups are an incredible PAF clone. Very articulate. CTS pots, orange drop caps and switchcraft toggle/jack.

Comes with the original Heritage Custom Shop heavy duty case and all the case candy.

I swapped out the tuners for locking tuners (no drilling) originals included. I also swapped out the truss rod cover and pickguard for a Gibson style (originals included)

This will be one of the best Les Paul style guitars you have ever played! Heritage really put some serious mojo into these!!!

$3350 plus shipping and fees....no trades please

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_0086 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0087 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0093 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0088 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0089 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0084 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0085 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0090 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0091 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0092 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0095 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0097 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0098 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0100 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0101 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

IMG_0102 by brent HENDERSON, on Flickr

Jump on this deal before it’s gone.

Lots of great upgrades, near mint condition, for Way Less than retail!!!!

Back