2024 WHO Gobal Pandemic Treaty supercedes all world nations sovereignty

harddriver

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...alise-pandemic-accord-by-deadline-2024-05-03/

GENEVA, May 3 (Reuters) - The head of the World Health Organization on Friday urged countries to agree to an accord to help fight future pandemics as negotiations approach a deadline this month.
The new pact and a series of updates to existing rules on dealing with pandemics are intended to shore up the world's defenses against new pathogens after the COVID-19 pandemic killed millions of people.
Countries are due to finalise negotiations on the accord on May 10, with a view to adopting it at the WHO's annual meeting later this month, but sources involved say that big differences remain.

While Biden would certainly allow that to happen, I doubt after November it would stand. The vast majority of the country will meet any forced lockdowns with metric shit tons of roaring laughter

While Biden would certainly allow that to happen, I doubt after November it would stand. The vast majority of the country will meet any forced lockdowns with metric shit tons of roaring laughter
There are still alot of people driving by themselves with masks on in 2024.....I see them every time I go out. :unsure: They can't all be cancer patients.

The pandemic by all accounts was a roaring success......they will use what worked the first time.

That's clickbait fucking bullshit. Just like the Clintons, nothing in 1,000,000 years will ever happen to that asshole Fauci..

There are still alot of people driving by themselves with masks on in 2024.....I see them every time I go out. :unsure: They can't all be cancer patients.

The pandemic by all accounts was a roaring success......they will use what worked the first time.
Yep, I see the fucking idiots in droves all the time. These losers need to die off so there's less idiots on the planet.

Back