2nd Fireball 100 video

Mailman1971

Something quick. Just warming up and trying to tune the guitar in.
It was cold outside and took the guitar from in the house to the jam area.
Guitar kept going out of tune. Just was noodling away while my bass player recorded.
Sounds better than the 1st video I made.(not much) :LOL: :LOL:

Yes it is running in the Engl. The other amp dont have a effect loop.
Its so hard to capture the way this amp sounds on a clip.
I am trying to get better at the recording and this was my 3rd try. I need to learn to mic out the cab.
This was taken on a small video recorder. Better than the 1st camera I used(digital camera)
But it still dont do that amp justice.

I can hear all the bass coming thru. ....It sounds like the recording is over-driving or something ? It is a pretty fuzzzy recording. Do you have any control over the recording volume ? Maybe just turn down the amp a bit ? ..... of course than we would not see what she can do .... :)

At 1st I didnt even know I was being recorded. Jut was warming up and plugged in like 30 seconds before this.
It was fairly loud, but not gig level. How loud should it be while recording for the max effect?
Just have to keep doing hit and miss till we get it right.

I never get a very good sound with a camera ..... maybe if you mess around you well find it. Like you said your just figuring it out.

But it did come out better with the video cam rather than the digital camera.
Now its just a matter of camera placement and level of the amp. :thumbsup:

Whats weird is I some some videos turn out like PRO'S!
Great audio and visual.
More then just a Video cam??
Tips?? ;)

Mailman1971":2nhx7awk said:
More then just a Video cam??

That is the only way I have got good results. The video and audio were separate. Maybe someone around here has had better luck then me and my friends ?

Back