4x12 Armageddon Cab

Keith5244

I have a Line 6 HD100 MKII head into a 4x12 Armageddon Cab. I play metal with some clean here and there.

I have never tried another head on this cab unfortunately and haven't really had the head on another cab other than a Marshall MG 4x12.

Currently playing D standard or drop C with an EMG 85 in the bridge.

The tone of amps I have heard that probably will never be able to afford is a Engl Savage 60 and a Rivera KR100.

Before I ditch this head completely I was debating on changing out the g12-t75s for vintage 30's, Eminence Swamp Thang or the DV-77. I do like the ability the head has in terms of cleans with effects etc. Either I just cant figure it out or the head is just not what I am looking for but the metal tones for clarity, aggression, and chug are just lacking.

I have a Line 6 HD100 MKII head into a 4x12 Armageddon Cab. I play metal with some clean here and there.

I have never tried another head on this cab unfortunately and haven't really had the head on another cab other than a Marshall MG 4x12.

Currently playing D standard or drop C with an EMG 85 in the bridge.

The tone of amps I have heard that probably will never be able to afford is a Engl Savage 60 and a Rivera KR100.

Before I ditch this head completely I was debating on changing out the g12-t75s for vintage 30's, Eminence Swamp Thang or the DV-77. I do like the ability the head has in terms of cleans with effects etc. Either I just cant figure it out or the head is just not what I am looking for but the metal tones for clarity, aggression, and chug are just lacking.
How do you like the cab overall?

Back