a clone

duesentrieb":3cnpbqd2 said:
Also in 20 Watt Class A

What is the cut-control, Olaf? Sounds like a bit of a voxy-thing to me. And it Looks like there are two inputs on this one, high and low? I can't read it on the panel...
Is volume a mastervolume or a preampvolume?

This is a really interesting amp, I'd really like to hear more, sorry for so much asking...

Edit: Ah, clean and mean, the two separate Inputs for the channels, right?

Cut is like a combined presence/depth. Pretty much taken off an AC30 with a variation of the components values.
Amp is single channel with two modes (think 2204). Loop is LND150 based (Tube Town, modified).
Volume is a Mastervolume after the loop. It is a nice amp to get clean OR mild crunch OR fat crunch, nothing switchable though and I think it is perfect semi-clean, dirty clean or mild crunch and getting sonic variations by making use of the volume pot of your guitar.
Headshell will be either an 18 Watter or Smallbox headshell.

duesentrieb":3hcvzm4d said:
Cut is like a combined presence/depth. Pretty much taken off an AC30 with a variation of the components values.
Amp is single channel with two modes (think 2204). Loop is LND150 based (Tube Town, modified).
Volume is a Mastervolume after the loop. It is a nice amp to get clean OR mild crunch OR fat crunch, nothing switchable though and I think it is perfect semi-clean, dirty clean or mild crunch and getting sonic variations by making use of the volume pot of your guitar.
Headshell will be either an 18 Watter or Smallbox headshell.

:D my guitar, I see...

Smallbox headshell with Silver piping would fit quite perfect to the steel panel :rock:
So the concept of this and soundwise it is more a dirty s than a small b?

Oh man Olaf, jetzt bin ich etwas angefixt, wenn du schreibst was der Amp so abdeckt ist das genau mein Beuteschema...

Back