A message from BabyMetal to the OTC

Your use of “cabin” to describe the inside of a truck suggests you aren’t 16
Well, that's it....I won't share the details of my night of passion with you about your spank bank girls.
So, fuck you! :thumbsdown:

Oh yeah.....no wonder you couldn't even win over AssBone on TGP.........................no fun at all from you.

Last edited:
Not to mention, he has intimated he has been divorced. Which I guess would be possible…in Japan.
@T.V. Hey Shit Stain...........you're still stealing oxygen and providing nothing more than abdominal pain to this site.

At least pull your dick and be of SOME use. Why don't you fuck off to another site and bore the shit out of them?

I don't say this normally, but you are literally a waste of bandwidth for this site. aka: fucking utterly useless.

Well, that's it....I won't share the details of my night of passion with you about your spank bank girls.
So, fuck you! :thumbsdown:

Oh yeah.....no wonder you couldn't even win over AssBone on TGP.........................no fun at all from you.
I actually appreciate their complete lack of sexuality. Sure they are girls so some people are gonna get their rocks off, but they don’t sing about sex, their dancing isn’t suggestive and their outfits show barely and skin or figure.
It’s the kind of stuff I like my daughter seeing instead of non stop pop star skanks

@T.V. Hey Shit Stain...........you're still stealing oxygen and providing nothing more than abdominal pain to this site.

At least pull your dick and be of SOME use. Why don't you fuck off to another site and bore the shit out of them?

I don't say this normally, but you are literally a waste of bandwidth for this site. aka: fucking utterly useless.

blah-blah-blah-annoying-sock-puppet-niq680chpj7ybr62.gif

Back