A partner for Einstein

sden

I'm starting to think about a stereo setup. I have a Einstein Combo and of course its just great. I'd like to add another piece to use stereo effects and get a more massive wall of sound. I'm aiming for a lot of different tones, basically everything the Einstein delievers, texas mode, crushing metal and everything in between. I also appreciate good cleans here I would like to add something more hifi-stylish (think of old Petrucci). I kind of like the idea of a second combo. Any opinions what would be a good partner? How would Schmidt fit to Eini?

sden":mmif42zm said:
I'm starting to think about a stereo setup. I have a Einstein Combo and of course its just great. I'd like to add another piece to use stereo effects and get a more massive wall of sound. I'm aiming for a lot of different tones, basically everything the Einstein delievers, texas mode, crushing metal and everything in between. I also appreciate good cleans here I would like to add something more hifi-stylish (think of old Petrucci). I kind of like the idea of a second combo. Any opinions what would be a good partner? How would Schmidt fit to Eini?

Mark IV combo.

If you're thinking Petrucci, he's defined by the Mark tone. Plus they are incredible amps.

Back