"A Really Basic Trap Works Well In The Dark": James Tyler Studio Elite HD-P into Neural DSP Gojira plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter nightlight
  • Start date Start date
N

nightlight

Well-known member
"A Really Basic Trap Works Well In The Dark" is a song about a really basic trap that works well in the dark. Like say a pit covered with leaves, with a cookie on top as bait. I need one for my home so I can prove that the Shiterrati is real and not just a conspiracy theory.



I used a James Tyler Studio Elite HD-P for this. It was run directly into Neural DSP's Gojira plugin. I was quite impressed with how good the pairing sounded.
 
i dig that tone

Thanks, man. It's a plugin, so it takes all the micing guesswork out of the equation for me. It's really convenient to just move stuff around on a virtual cabinet, and there are some good mic options too.
 
Back
Top