S̷͖͑m̵͎͂á̵̺s̸͚̈́h̴̬̑
Hack
There appears to be a faction, illuminati if you will, that are targeting our most annoying members and making fun of them.
I, for one, will not stand for it. Our members are sacred..even the ones that isolate the rest of us with their delusions and ignorance.
I believe they may even have a secret message group where they laugh about the stupidity of these members and who knows what else.
It is possible they are targeting certain members with microwave beams and infrared light; to what end...i can't imagine.
Now I will admit, I did piss on a member's speakers. But it was all in good fun.
This new faction though...they are dangerous
I, for one, will not stand for it. Our members are sacred..even the ones that isolate the rest of us with their delusions and ignorance.
I believe they may even have a secret message group where they laugh about the stupidity of these members and who knows what else.
It is possible they are targeting certain members with microwave beams and infrared light; to what end...i can't imagine.
Now I will admit, I did piss on a member's speakers. But it was all in good fun.
This new faction though...they are dangerous