A tale of two Larrys

Larry the amp builder: An accomplished artist that has mastered making amps at a level almost his own

Larry the Threadbreaker: Attacking customers, bragging of riches, pedophilia, prowess, health, cats, and caterpillars

How much does he owe Steve's widow? Does anyone know how to contact her/has someone contacted her to confirm?
He is a piece of shit, and he is probably taking Steve K's money, that he stole, with him to the grave.
Which just shows how much of a piece of shit he is.
And he had the audacity to come here before and lie saying he had already paid her.
Just making it worse on him.
What a scumbag.

I will admit that I dont understand the problem @SBlue and @thegame have with "the face of Larry" to be that big of a deal.

I think the Game could be given some money and it put behind everyone.

Sblue? The back of an amp?

I mean thats how it started. Two guys that loved Larry and his amps, and paid great prices to get them. Any businessman would just make those tiny problems go away, before they fester to this level.
Instead, he mocks them and says racist things to tiago. I dont understand the pettiness.

But the Steve K widow thing alone has stopped me and many other of the top gear whores on Rig-talk from getting Larrys.

All that aside, the easiest way to handle all of this if you didnt want to make it right is not to speak of it, but the more he speaks, the more childish and petty he becomes.

Then the bragging.

If you really wanted to be worshipped on this forum, give people someone to like.

Sblue? The back of an amp?
Not about the back of an amp at all. That is just what started. It's about how he treated me after I've sent him 11k in cash for a two amps deposit. That's why I treat him the way I do, because this is exactly what he did to me.
I'm the kind of person who will never start a fight. But if someone else starts one with me, they better be prepared, because I won't lower my head and walk away.
By the way, that same amp is already gone. One less piece with that shitty name on it in my place.

Last edited:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Larry, I won't back down

It was surprisingly easy to think of a song with the right message but delivered with an equally irritating nails on a chalkboard voice that we all hear in our heads when reading Larry’s posts.

Last edited:
This shitstorm started when i sent him payment for a full set of Tungsram preamp tubes in early 2018, he kept delaying and making excuses and then finally ghosted me, wasn’t responding to me so I called him out on TGP, he blew up and said no tubes for me and said he would refund me. I never received a refund then and he ghosted me again when I called him out in email. Finally after thegame started a thread here in 2022, Larry said he must have made an error and decided to finally refund me… after FOUR FUCKING YEARS!! For tubes that he said were on his shelf waiting to be shipped in 2018! He claims it was a bank error and he didn’t realize he didn’t send me the money, yes because ghosting someone who said they never received money is the usual behaviour when you are trying to make things right. :rolleyes:

There is a 2nd component to that as well, the preamp tubes in my amp were microphonic, Larry started a claim with FedEx and claims they paid him out, and would send me replacement tubes.. only to say later that it wasn’t true and that he never received compensation but was going to send me tubes out of goodwill, then took it back. So never got anything out of that.

Thegame and I did hear stories about Larry before this happened, there are still some things that we have not revealed believe it or not.
But if he attempted to rip one person off, he’ll do it again.

:doh:*must. resist. posting. in. another. larry. thread.* :doh:

Any businessman would just make those tiny problems go away, before they fester to this level.
That's been my point on most all of this/these. I mean, things happen. People make mistakes. A simple apology here and there and an offer to fix it via PM or email would have made a lot of this go away. Now most "Larry" threads and most "Larry amp" internet searches will give you cluster fuck threads like we have here at Rig-Talk. Oh well. Some people thrive on negative attention. It's a mental illness. That, and maybe he secretly/unconsciously wants his business to wind down and/or really can't take any more orders anyway. :dunno:

Back