AC/DC new bassist ( so different )

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
It’s weird seeing the dude from Janes Addiction on bass with them. Odd not seeing Cliff and he’s got a different vibe for AC/DC
IMG_9065.png

Sorry to keep posting but who’s on drums? What happened to the big bald guy? Is he the original drummer? I thought he was methed out or something….

Sorry to keep posting but who’s on drums? What happened to the big bald guy? Is he the original drummer? I thought he was methed out or something….
Chris Slade was the big bald dude. my least favorite drummer of theirs. Phil Rudd was the original. he was in and out of the band since the early 80s because of drugs and then being on trial for a murder for hire thing. I can't keep track of who is in the band anymore though

The last video I saw of them at whatever festival was just awful and sad, really kind of hope they just call it
They’re my favorite band but I’ve struggled to be inspired by them with new material past the 80’s. Boy, I wish they could go on ‘coz as many bands who try and cop an AC/DC sound, AC/DC was always the best. But I realized it doesn’t matter because I really stopped paying attention to them as a current band 30 years ago. A lot like Motörhead. They would still have the occasional great song after the 80’s but the recordings just lacked the rawness I wanted. Never liked Campbell’s sound after Wurzel left.

They’re my favorite band but I’ve struggled to be inspired by them with new material past the 80’s. Boy, I wish they could go on ‘coz as many bands who try and cop an AC/DC sound, AC/DC was always the best. But I realized it doesn’t matter because I really stopped paying attention to them as a current band 30 years ago. A lot like Motörhead. They would still have the occasional great song after the 80’s but the recordings just lacked the rawness I wanted. Never liked Campbell’s sound after Wurzel left.

they are one of my favorites as well and ive seen them more than any big name act over the years, but to me all great things need to come to an end, Angus is going to be 70 and Brian is 76, i dont need to see them with a bunch of fill ins sounding terrible worrying if they are gonna have a heart attack on stage so i can hear "you shook me all night long" one more time. im not one of these "oh its just nice to see them out there" or "this is great to see..".. no, its damn near elderly abuse lol

they are one of my favorites as well and ive seen them more than any big name act over the years, but to me all great things need to come to an end, Angus is going to be 70 and Brian is 76, i dont need to see them with a bunch of fill ins sounding terrible worrying if they are gonna have a heart attack on stage so i can hear "you shook me all night long" one more time. im not one of these "oh its just nice to see them out there" or "this is great to see..".. no, its damn near elderly abuse lol
I’m giving them a chance . See how they are but the 3rd show

Back