ADA Flanger current reissues

Capulin Overdrive

FWI

real deal ADA Flangers and even the Phasers are available at Analogman and maybe some other guys.

i picked up one of the flangers. i think i'm an MXR guy, but i'm finding some cool stuff with the ADA, and liking it more each time play it.

would love if some of you old school guys could share your ADA settings? Chubtone?

Capulin Overdrive":rkc184b1 said:
FWI

real deal ADA Flangers and even the Phasers are available at Analogman and maybe some other guys.

i picked up one of the flangers. i think i'm an MXR guy, but i'm finding some cool stuff with the ADA, and liking it more each time play it.

would love if some of you old school guys could share your ADA settings? Chubtone?

I haven't had an ADA Flanger in 10 years. I bought a HBE Frostbite Flanger two days before they announced that ADA was reissuing them but I haven't really spent any time with that thing and I've had it for 6 months. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Chubtone":2qcmimqf said:
Capulin Overdrive":2qcmimqf said:
FWI

I haven't had an ADA Flanger in 10 years. I bought a HBE Frostbite Flanger two days before they announced that ADA was reissuing them but I haven't really spent any time with that thing and I've had it for 6 months. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Feel free to send the Frostbite my way :D

I've had one forever and it's awesome really. I don't use it for flange though. It's great for all kinds of extreme weirdo stuff. One of those pedals that you could have a bunch of them all for different things. :)

Capulin Overdrive":1scgpz3u said:
FWI

I have the Vintage reissue MXR Phaser with the Analogman mods -- and that is about as good as it gets. No need for me to look any further.

I would like at some point get a flanger that does a really nice jet swoosh. I love the choralflange from fulltone. --- really would like to find something with a nice small footprint that sounds just as good.

i liked the reissue so much, i bought a second one. i also got the final phase reissue. i didn't like the final phase.

the ada doesn't seem to do the evh unchained thing, but it is cool for other applications.

80's chorus sound, from left to right: max, 0, 2:00, 10:00, 0. sounds good clean or distorted.

max, 7:00, 2:00, 10:00, max for the gilbert whammy sound.

Gitfiddler":zr3f62xx said:
i liked the reissue so much, i bought a second one. i also got the final phase reissue. i didn't like the final phase.

the ada doesn't seem to do the evh unchained thing, but it is cool for other applications.

80's chorus sound, from left to right: max, 0, 2:00, 10:00, 0. sounds good clean or distorted.

max, 7:00, 2:00, 10:00, max for the gilbert whammy sound.

cool, i'll try these settings. :rock:

i've read that the ADA does great for chorus, but haven't tried it yet.

for Unchained, i haven't tried much yet, but last night i figured out that having it on ODD Harmonics gets it closer to sounding like an MXR.

Chubtone":15t80b7p said:
Capulin Overdrive":15t80b7p said:
FWI

for some reason i was thinking you still had an ADA? :confused: :LOL: :LOL:

seems like there was a thread about expression pedals or something?

anyways, check out the youtube clips on the Frostbite! :rock: pretty sure they shown nailing some deferent tunes and the settings. like Heart, Queen, etc.

Back