Afternoon Folks

Luke Duke

I've came here many times over the years as a lurker, but finally joined today to ask a specific question.

Glad to be here, hope to learn a lot!

Luke

Luke Duke":1f2f3uz9 said:
I've came here many times over the years as a lurker, but finally joined today to ask a specific question.

Luke
Welcome aboard Luke & thanks for joining up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The OT section is a little heavy handed today so don't take it too seriously.

Feel free to jump right in. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Krull":23nbvehj said:
Hmm Albert Pike quote as signature...

I smell an operative. Possibly Goat. Hi Goat.
Back from the DEAD??

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

If it is you Goat just tell us because at the end of the day Who Gives A Fuck.

Just don't have another meltdown episode.
:no: :no: :no: :no:

The kitchen gets pretty hot here in the OT section, if you're not on the ropes your asshole is being reamed by somebody. It ain't for the faint hearted.

Luke Duke":9rr6wsa8 said:

Luke

HEY GUYS IM THE NEW GUY IN TOWN, HEH NEVER SEEN ME ROUND THESE PARTS BEFORE..NO SIR!

WGAF":3v44ccxo said:
Luke Duke":3v44ccxo said:

Luke
Welcome aboard Luke & thanks for joining up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The OT section is a little heavy handed today so don't take it too seriously.

Feel free to jump right in. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yo! Hello Luke Duke. Hope you're happy. :) My name's confused with 'ditto' around here.

I any case, you'll need a good dose of some good shit like this, that is if you wanna be clear.

I warn you, what you're about to read (if you care to) is a bunch of bullshit, but quite true(1) in a sense.

https://repair45.org/

Thank you for the well wishing and welcomes.

I'm not a or even THE goat, though I've been accused of riding them once or twice. I always liked the Pike quote, because it is broadly applicable. Great music is the obvious example that would I should point out on a music related forum, after that would be the works of charity and building up of others or institutions.

Going to lodge with some guys 2x my age and ex-military I have pretty thick skin. But I learned long ago on the SD Forums you can't ever win an argument on the internet.

I see there's some political stuff but also a post about no politics and I know those get heavy handed, so I'll refrain....but yeaaaah I was elected Constable a few years ago, I've been County Committee Chairman, College Committee Chairman, and even an election commissioner. Again, stuff that requires a thick skin. I promise you I have plenty of opinions on all of that, but since expressing them isn't always good for business I can keep a lid on it.

Luke

Luke Duke":1e8714fw said:

Luke
WELCOME LUKE! :thumbsup:

Now let's lock N load up and kill this mother fucker - now!!!

:jerkit: :shocked:

Attachments

• FREDO MEATHEAD MURDERER.jpg
    FREDO MEATHEAD MURDERER.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 109
Back