All Namm Shows

Stone Tone Products

650625098369479.jpg

Where it all started back 2005

IMG_2282.jpeg

Floyd Rose was digging my booth saying how incredible the sound was and I have to give major props to Van Curry who help me design the booth by installing an acoustical ceiling above the whole 10 x 20 which kept the sound intact beside admiring Chris Polands rig, Zoran Maddox playing his Gibson Access with a 42mm L block which gave massive tone to an already monsterous tonal guitar.

DSCN3706.jpeg

There were over 600 people lined up in 2 directions from 10 am until the signing that started Saturday @ 4pm. It was supposed to be for 1 hour, I had 500 posters, this went so well that George Jeff & Chris stayed until every last 1 was signed which took almost 2 hours. What a day !

IMG_2219.jpeg

IMG_2229 (1).jpeg

Dario Lorina His father Tony Patrick Abbate and myself always have a great time catching up. I met Dario and his dad back 2005 my first Namm show and the way Dario held the wolfgang is the same way he held it back 2005 in the pic above.. What a flashback and so proud of him and all his accomplishments since then to now playing with Black Label Society :rock:

IMG_9192 2.png
]\

Holding a beautiful Guitar build by DC custom Guitars with a 37mm Block. Dean Cascione Stone Tone Artist. 2014 is when this pic was taken @ winter Namm.

IMG_2537.JPG

I donated this 70's Gibson re-issue Explorer I modified to the awesome organization "Little kids Rock" @ Winter Namm 2006 helping raise money for schools in rural ares of the country that doesn't have a budget for music classes or to purchase instruments for the students and so I was asked and gave them the best guitar I had.

tempImagegXzXmn.jpg

Heavy Metal Hall of fame was cool, My phone died and wasn't able to get the kings of thrash kickin it but still was a great night, Sebastian Bach and Eddie Trunk were inducted..

Back