All sex is gay sex

WhiteShadow

I’ve come to the conclusion that sex is just cringe and gay. No matter if its gay, straight or what have you. Every act of sex is a gay act. To have sex and to cum is to be gay. So-called “straight” sex is arguably more gay bc it involves women. Women are faggots, ergo straight sex is gay sex.

You’re welcome for this very rare redpill. Careful how you use this newfound knowledge!

I’ve come to the conclusion that sex is just cringe and gay. No matter if its gay, straight or what have you. Every act of sex is a gay act. To have sex and to cum is to be gay. So-called “straight” sex is arguably more gay bc it involves women. Women are faggots, ergo straight sex is gay sex.

You’re welcome for this very rare redpill. Careful how you use this newfound knowledge!
You're an imbecile on the loose...................................

Is it still ok to shit in your mouth?

I'm sucking a dick right now !
weH2zYZ.jpg

Back