All Star games are horrible events

deadwrong666

I am watching the NHL all star game, how gay, the score is 10-7 with 12 mins to go.

NFL, baseball, hockey, whatever.......all these all star games are a joke.

:jerk:

I hate how the players are all buddy, buddy with each other, that shit bugs me. ONe big milliionaires club the chuckle about how dumb fans are.

Yea all star games are pathetic. its like goin for a pickup game to them, no one does anything on defense, offense tears shit up just to show off.

12-9, WOW, what a showcase for hockey.....

dull.

What would a goalie even bother.....I wouldnt risk a groin pull over that BS.

Yea Brodeurs form made him look like a fuck 6 year old tonight though. As a goalie, you alwayssssss keep your stick on the ice and in front of you covering the 5 hole (code for the space between ones legs lol) On one shot, I think goal 6,7 or, 8 he had his stick out by the post, I was like wtf kind of professional bullshit is that.

American Idol was more entertaing.

Another NHL blunder, have it the same night as the highest rated tv show.

They should play 4 on 4, and have it somehow give home advantage for the playoffs or something.

The baseball allstar game is the best one. The Pro Bowl is a complete joke. The NBA allstar game is decent.

And nobody cares about the hockey allstar game. Not too many people care about hockey anyway.

I like the skills competition stuff in hockey, if they still do that. The slam dunk contest in the NBA used to be amazing, and the 3 point shootouts were always cool.

Fuck the NBA allstar game. The stuff the day before is ok. But the game itself is lame. Its just a bunch of easy dunks. Just like most other NBA games really. Dunking is perhaps the most overrated thing on the planet. Everytime a 6'9'' black guy gets a fast break and dunks it ESPN acts like the guy cured cancer. :jerk:

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":d2eee said:
The baseball allstar game is the best one. The Pro Bowl is a complete joke. The NBA allstar game is decent.

And nobody cares about the hockey allstar game. Not too many people care about hockey anyway.

Dont doubt that statement. I am canadian and I now find hockey boring to watch too.

Womans tennis has far better ratings......

NHL has no ESPN contract, can u believe that?

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":cd3a1 said:

I agree. I really do enjoy watching MLB's All-Star Game and the Home Run Derby. Any other sports' all-star games don't do anything for me.

the nhl went to shit after the lockout. just not the same anymore. Hockey isn't popular cause its still pretty much about the game whereas baseball and basketball are all about advertising and other shit that people get all gaga when they see pretty, bright flashing colors. people dont care about the games themselves lol.

hockey is the greatest sport on earth, you guys obviously live in the states.

but i agree, the all star games are jokes, but the superskills are neat to watch.

I think they should put the all-star game after the season. Everybody is obviously scared to death of getting injured before the second half of the season. As they should be.

>|<>QBB<
Numbnuts":23d27 said:
hockey is the greatest sport on earth, you guys obviously live in the states.

but i agree, the all star games are jokes, but the superskills are neat to watch.

Nope, look again.

AFter the lockout, I had enough too.......Juniour hockey is better actually.

>|<>QBB<
GnR102385":aa46f said:
Fuck the NBA allstar game. The stuff the day before is ok. But the game itself is lame. Its just a bunch of easy dunks. Just like most other NBA games really. Dunking is perhaps the most overrated thing on the planet. Everytime a 6'9'' black guy gets a fast break and dunks it ESPN acts like the guy cured cancer. :jerk:

+1. Basketball is stupid.

Back