Allow myself to introduce…myself.

Hey, wassup everyone? Been finding a lot of useful info on this forum while doing some amp research. I’m also a member of TGP, Les Paul Forum and My Les Paul Forum so many of you may have seen me around over the years.

Right now I’m rocking two R9 Les Pauls, MJT Tele, MJT Strat, Danelectro U2 and a Fender P-Bass. My main amp is a Bogner 3534 into a Marshall 1960AHW (I also have the matching Bogner 1x12). I also have a Morgan JS12, but even though it’s a great Fender style amp with amazing reverb I just don’t use it enough. Gonna move it soon and possibly replace it with a Bogner Shiva 20th KT88.

I’m a freelance visual artist by trade. Mostly doing work for skateboard companies, bands and street wear companies. This year I got to design a tour poster for Pearl Jam, which was a dream job. The show was unfortunately cancelled due to Covid, but my posters still sold out in less than 15 minutes.

I recently moved with my family from Los Angeles after almost 15 years to West Bloomfield MI. Enjoying the change of pace, lower cost of living and actually having weather.

Anyway, glad to be here and participate!

Brian

Hey, wassup everyone? Been finding a lot of useful info on this forum while doing some amp research. I’m also a member of TGP, Les Paul Forum and My Les Paul Forum so many of you may have seen me around over the years.

Right now I’m rocking two R9 Les Pauls, MJT Tele, MJT Strat, Danelectro U2 and a Fender P-Bass. My main amp is a Bogner 3534 into a Marshall 1960AHW (I also have the matching Bogner 1x12). I also have a Morgan JS12, but even though it’s a great Fender style amp with amazing reverb I just don’t use it enough. Gonna move it soon and possibly replace it with a Bogner Shiva 20th KT88.

I’m a freelance visual artist by trade. Mostly doing work for skateboard companies, bands and street wear companies. This year I got to design a tour poster for Pearl Jam, which was a dream job. The show was unfortunately cancelled due to Covid, but my posters still sold out in less than 15 minutes.

I recently moved with my family from Los Angeles after almost 15 years to West Bloomfield MI. Enjoying the change of pace, lower cost of living and actually having weather.

Brian
What skate companies do you do work for? I used to be into skating pretty heavily in my younger years and some friends went on to careers in that industry.

Also your Morgan js12, the joe Satriani sig model sounds pretty good. You are going to part ways with it, huh? I hear it like super good for finger tapping, but especially eruptions passages of powerfully effective tapping sequences.

Cheers bro! Welcome to the wildest and most gruesome guitar gear forum on the internet! There is much valuable information and content on this forum. If some members initiate personal attack mode, just ignore them. They will go away, eventually….. if you don’t acknowledge them. Besides, I think most of the heavier undesirables were either banned or quit.

Brian
You sound like a dude who’d be in my squad!
That PJ poster accomplishment is exceptional dude.
Good for you.
I get it about the weather..,
Weather changes moods.. time to rage in bloom..
For real though,
Autumn is an enlightening season.

What skate companies do you do work for? I used to be into skating pretty heavily in my younger years and some friends went on to careers in that industry.

Also your Morgan js12, the joe Satriani sig model sounds pretty good. You are going to part ways with it, huh? I hear it like super good for finger tapping, but especially eruptions passages of powerfully effective tapping sequences.

Cheers bro! Welcome to the wildest and most gruesome guitar gear forum on the internet! There is much valuable information and content on this forum. If some members initiate personal attack mode, just ignore them. They will go away, eventually….. if you don’t acknowledge them. Besides, I think most of the heavier undesirables were either banned or quit.
I’ve done art for: Santa Cruz, Creature, Slime Balls, Hook-Ups, Birdhouse, Baker, Deathwish, Shake Junt, Vol 4, DGK, Happy Hour, Lovesick and probably some I’m I can’t recall at the moment.

The JS12 is the Josh Smith signature amp. But your Satriani quips crack me up!

Stoked to be here. I have a thick skin after decades of online forum abuse, so trolls don’t bother me. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve done art for: Santa Cruz, Creature, Slime Balls, Hook-Ups, Birdhouse, Baker, Deathwish, Shake Junt, Vol 4, DGK, Happy Hour, Lovesick and probably some I’m I can’t recall at the moment.

The JS12 is the Josh Smith signature amp. But your Satriani quips crack me up!

Stoked to be here. I have a thick skin after decades of online forum abuse, so trolls don’t bother me. :ROFLMAO:
That’s cool. Some cool companies. My friends were on and still are on plan b.

I always thought the Josh smith sounded good, at least when he plays, that dude is an insanely good player.

That’s cool. Some cool companies. My friends were on and still are on plan b.

I always thought the Josh smith sounded good, at least when he plays, that dude is an insanely good player.
The Morgan JS12 is a great sounding amp. But I’m playing British flavored crunchy stuff 90% of the time. So the 3534 gets played most of my playing time. I’m gonna put it up in Craigslist later this week.

Back