Allow myself to introduce…myself.

Whoa guy! John Mayer is super talented and plays with such sincerity bro! That face he makes that looks like he is going to puke when he does a bend is super intense! You can just totally tell that he feels like every note. And when he covers Van Halen nobody does it better!
I actually crossed paths with John Mayer once when I lived in NYC. I was going into Rudy’s Music as John was leaving. He held the door open for me. This was the “Your Body is a Wonderland” era and since that’s not what I was into musically, I had no clue who he was. But everyone in the store was a buzz about his visit.

Whoa guy! John Mayer is super talented and plays with such sincerity bro! That face he makes that looks like he is going to puke when he does a bend is super intense! You can just totally tell that he feels like every note. And when he covers Van Halen nobody does it better!
That face is how he picks up the chicks and tries win your woman over.
Nothing new, Mayer is biting Ed Sheerans gig..
Honestly, I’ll tear John Mayer to shards,
SINCERITY??????
Wait a minute pal!
So a pop singer with millions, stabs out with all the Hollywood hotrods and suddenly he’s some SRV variant SINGING the blues…,
I think I’m gonna puke….
That’s called “Hollywood Blues”.

That face is how he picks up the chicks and tries win your woman over.
Nothing new, Mayer is biting Ed Sheerans gig..
Honestly, I’ll tear John Mayer to shards,
SINCERITY??????
Wait a minute pal!
So a pop singer with millions, stabs out with all the Hollywood hotrods and suddenly he’s some SRV variant SINGING the blues…,
I think I’m gonna puke….
That’s called “Hollywood Blues”.
Bro!! SRV sent his skills to Mayer because the dude is so rad that even SRV realized it! He is absolutely magical when he performs! His licks are second to none and he strictly plays dumbles! He only dates the hottest chicks and works out and stays super fit!! How can you say such things! Underneath it all the dude is a guitar playing legend!! Hollywood blues you say!? He plays the real blues bro, as his facial expressions convey!!

Bro!! SRV sent his skills to Mayer because the dude is so rad that even SRV realized it! He is absolutely magical when he performs! His licks are second to none and he strictly plays dumbles! He only dates the hottest chicks and works out and stays super fit!! How can you say such things! Underneath it all the dude is a guitar playing legend!! Hollywood blues you say!? He plays the real blues bro, as his facial expressions convey!!
I will give cred though, I don’t think I have the ability to fill Jerry Garcia’s slot in The Grateful Dead.
I could pull a decent “Space Truckin” and
some “Ripple”.
Bob Weir is SUPER GROUCHY also,
so mad props for the temperament dealing with that ole’ blue hair hippie.
I do think the song “Daughters” is a fantastic song.
That’s a tough one to beat right there.
So to conclude, apparently I’m John Mayers
bitch.
Can you help me out with this Mooncobra??

*I’d love to hear Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys
when he was back in his prime, cover this song*

Last edited:
Back