AMT R/S Lead preamp pedal clip

Devin

I'm a huge fan of AMT and recently got their R/S Lead (recto/soldano) tube preamp pedal (which is fucking AWESOME) and yesterday I recorded my first little test clip with it.

Bauer Longboi (26" scale length Kramer Pacer inspired axe) tuned to drop C > AMT R/S Lead (set to Soldano mode) > direct in to my interface running the Two Notes Wall of Sound plugin.

I have to say I just downloaded WoS yesterday and I'm super impressed with it so far - looking forward to spending more time with it!!

Clip: https://soundcloud.com/devinchaseortego ... VCvu9XfgpL

bz2qzitl0jvptu61juuk.jpg

firejack":1oxhfrf0 said:
That sounded amazing! Nice one D.

OMG Firejack!! How you been man?? Not sure if you remember but I was peavey_impact on HCAF back in the day.

You still rockin all them sweet Peters amp? :inlove:

Thanks for checking out the clip bud!

Devin":36x55ch2 said:
OMG Firejack!! How you been man?? Not sure if you remember but I was peavey_impact on HCAF back in the day.

Aha yeah I thought I knew that avatar from somewhere. Great to see you on here mate.
Na man, no Peters amps for me. I have an Australian builder cooking up a 4 channel beast for me. As soon as it arrives I'll post it up.
What are you rocking these days?

firejack":2dd1som6 said:
Devin":2dd1som6 said:

Aha yeah I thought I knew that avatar from somewhere. Great to see you on here mate.
Na man, no Peters amps for me. I have an Australian builder cooking up a 4 channel beast for me. As soon as it arrives I'll post it up.
What are you rocking these days?

I'm mainly playing through one of the new Fryette-built Sound City Master Lead 50's - just a glorious beast of an amp.

I also have one of those Yamaha THR100HD heads (which is really friggin cool) and a VVT Simo-Plex JD Simo sig combo amp for portable jamz.....along with an original 5150 2x12 combo which is anything BUT portable :LOL: :LOL:

Dick Butter Nuts":1p2g1b2q said:
That pedal looks crazy and sounds good! Which Two Notes cab did you use?

It's the official "Celestion vintage 30 Closed" 4x12 one

Thanks nutty buddy! :inlove:

Back