anothr blue one....but....photos!!

BERNI

:( , peter, dont signed my amp!!! :gethim: ,
anyway its serial number 11, the magic number of this year...so i am happy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ,
and comes with 6l6.... :confused: , you said that all blue came with el34, for me 6l6 are ok, but is weird.
i will tell how it sounds in a few days, i will use it a lot for the solos of he new album.

i think that just to compensate me , a free schmidt would be nice.... ;) :D

best :rock:

:LOL: :LOL: I will sign it in Spain after
a few bottles of Your great wine !

I forgot to say You are the winner of
the "test the 6L6" competition :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry Antonio, if You need some EL34´s let
me know.

Peter Diezel":3ke9s0w7 said:
Don't forget to invite me to the party!!! :D

BERNI, please post a sample once you have tested it.. :rock:

Peter Diezel":2tsccy2m said:

I forgot to say You are the winner of
the "test the 6L6" competition :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry Antonio, if You need some EL34´s let
me know.
:D you must come next time....stapfer can tell you ;) , 6l6 are ok for me, dont worry. :thumbsup: , we will carry some wine to frankfurt indeed. so be prepared.... :yes:

here they are.... ;)
scaled.php

vh4 with 6l6 sound very tight and for my surprise not so dark....its perfect.
but the schmidt....this is a state of art amp!!! best plug and play in 5 seconds amp i´ve own...perfect for anything...even rock or metal!!

again, peter you did it!!!!

my bass player is waiting for the lucy....please make at least one!! :aww: , we dont care about the design...in a shoebox would be fine....we need a bass diezel sound( vh4 does the work with the bass incredible) :rock:

Berni, are u using the Schmidt also in the studio? Well, initially, I cannot imagine it in your "sôber sound", i thought it was more on the rock-hard rock territory.

Anyway, again, that blueface looks amazing. Papa, can I send you my VH4 so you can convert it into a blue one? :D :D

dean_fry":2qtrg8ai said:
wuaaaa such wonderful amps!!!!!! I really want those new white knoooobs!!!!!

:thumbsup:
The white knobs really bring out the sweet chewy midrange harmonics.

RaulTx":16z0p8ox said:
Berni, are u using the Schmidt also in the studio? Well, initially, I cannot imagine it in your "sôber sound", i thought it was more on the rock-hard rock territory.

Anyway, again, that blueface looks amazing. Papa, can I send you my VH4 so you can convert it into a blue one? :D :D

yes!! we are gonna use it mostly for soloing, has a powerfull low mids, and a lot of punch, enough drive, but maybe boosted with a klon or something, just to push a little. its a great amp. :rock:

Back