Anti-Vaxxers can't explain their conspiracy.

Why is Trump on TV telling everyone to get the shot now?

Did they finally recruit him in on the conspiracy?

@harddriver you are always posting lengthy and informative studies.
You do realize they are just a tiny sampling of all of the data, right?

So am I to believe everything YOU post about it being bad and ignore
all of the other data that says it's working?

Serious question. Why should I believe just you over everything else?

It'd be nice if you could answer that question before posting further.

Thank you.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

Abstract​

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac. We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Great stuff HD👍
No reason to answer any mental retarded psychopath’s questions, this says it all, brother!
Case closed!

Great stuff HD👍
No reason to answer any mental retarded psychopath’s questions, this says it all, brother!
Case closed!

Enough.

Here's the deal Keith.
Either you back the fuck off my case or I am going to start posting copies
of the private messages you sent me, where you let the real you come out.

One PM a day for every day to keep crawling up my ass.

Your call buddy.

STFU and I will too.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning​

Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

Abstract​

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac. We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

‘Science’ 👍

It’s so funny watching the lefty science deniers. I remember when it was good to question the science.

Then there is this doozie.
1640363011892.jpeg

Enough.

Here's the deal Keith.
Either you back the fuck off my case or I am going to start posting copies
of the private messages you sent me, where you let the real you come out.

One PM a day for every day to keep crawling up my ass.

Your call buddy.

STFU and I will too.
You are an unbelievable pussy Donald. I mean, a crybaby of mountainous proportions. It should be a scientific study

You are an unbelievable pussy Donald. I mean, a crybaby of mountainous proportions. It should be a scientific study
He’s a 60+ year old bitch. He was banned from this forum for violating the rules. Then comes back (who the fuck would want to come back after being banned) and complains like a bitch. Seriously, Donnie is mentally retarded. I hate using that word, but it fits him all too well. The decades of alcohol abuse is rearing it’s little head. This may not be a popular response, but it needs to be said.

Oh, then there is this little gem: 🤦‍♂️

1640365407472.jpeg

Retarded. I hate using that word.

You lying sack of shit. You referred to me yesterday as "a retard" to insult me,
so quit with the sudden morals when the situation fits with your stupid diatribe.

'Your welcome' by the way for the explanation about amp/speaker/impedance interactions.
You asked me about it and I took the time to answer you at length.

I got a "like" from glpg80 so I know my explanation was sound.
Figured maybe you and me were off to a fresh start.
I mean, we both dig gear and shit.

Nope.
As soon as I started talking smack about January 6th you turned back into an asshole.

Why is that Dave?

Why are you so damn defensive about the attempted coup?

Last edited:
I KNOW why you sympathize with the mob.....

You were there, weren't you Picasso?
Come on man, you can tell us the truth.

Did you go alone or with a group?
How soon after 1/6 did you split DC?

Is this why you and Dave are so simpatico on denial about 1/6?

I love how Donnie lies and claims I said something… yet he CAN’T show any proof. However, I can prove he is a racist and homophobe.

Attachments

• 1640378183426.jpeg
    1640378183426.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 25
I love how Donnie lies and claims I said something… yet he CAN’T show any proof.

It's like you don't even try.
Look at us here Dave. Chatting like 2 gear-heads.
Whatever happened to the civility?
Oh, right. I mentioned how terrible January 6th was.

2.jpg

You replied TO ME confused - and with a question. I answered to glpg80's satisfaction.
Then you split the civility zone.

1.jpg

I DON'T LIE ASSHOLE.
I DON'T HAVE TO.

You can go ahead and post that old quote again.
Prove my point to the mods for me.

Last edited:

Swedish study finds that covid vaccines deplete the immune system, INCREASE all-cause mortality by 20%

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-11-23-study-finds-covid-vaccines-increase-average-death-totals.html
A Swedish study involving four million people raises several red flags concerning covid vaccines and death rates. The preprint paper took a closer look at real world vaccine effectiveness. The study revealed three main issues. The paper found that the vaccine doesn’t offer protection at all. Its so-called protection plunged significantly after six months, even for severe cases of COVID-19. The study doesn’t just show that vaccine effectiveness is waning. It shows that the protection is a fallacy altogether. The study concluded that those who are vaccinated are more likely to be infected and suffer severe disease than people who aren’t vaccinated.
Great info here👍

It's like you don't even try.
Look at us here Dave. Chatting like 2 gear-heads.
Whatever happened to the civility?
Oh, right. I mentioned how terrible January 6th was.

View attachment 99758

You replied TO ME confused - and with a question. I answered to glpg80's satisfaction.
Then you split the civility zone.

View attachment 99761

I DON'T LIE ASSHOLE.
I DON'T HAVE TO.

You can go ahead and post that old quote again.
Prove my point to the mods for me.
Dummy… I was referring to you claiming I called you retarded more than once. So now I’ve said it twice. Nice to gloss over your lies. Typical racist, homophobe too.

1640382423505.jpeg

[proves my point again to the mods - they will never let it go until they are asked to stop]

Also:
Dude got caught in a blatant lie.
Won't own it like a man.

One other reason to dislike Dave.
No spine.

You really are a piece of work man.

Back