Any rumor or word on a Fryette pitbull V2?

diezelduder

Like the v2 vesion of the deliverance i asked Fryette but I believe they're taking their time,

wondering if anyone has any update on this possibility either way,

only reason to ask

A) could it be worth it to wait for a possible v2

or

B) i got the v2 deliverance and honestly didn't see much difference besides the loop, this is my opinion though

Like the v2 vesion of the deliverance i asked Fryette but I believe they're taking their time,

wondering if anyone has any update on this possibility either way,

only reason to ask

A) could it be worth it to wait for a possible v2

or

B) i got the v2 deliverance and honestly didn't see much difference besides the loop, this is my opinion though
I saw a pcb design where they mention about their pcb art that the punk guy is back, on facebook...... telling us to stay tune...

I hope the new UL will get more towards from their old regular tones to more modern style more aggressively voiced with possibilities of el34 to kt88 type tube since their flagship amp the CLX has no updates.... and its just the power section thats different off from thee UL....

Last edited:
I know on his live show I asked him when Pitbull v2 is coming out . He said it’s shredding out it’s called Deliverance . No joke he did

I played an ultralead. It had one of the best tones i have heard. The only improvement i could see with it is to make it bigger. Kinda puny when you a/b with wizard unfortunately. But voicing was better imo

Glad I got my GP/DI when I did, works great as a preamp into a nice power amp. I don’t really bother with the cab sim or mini 1 watt power amp though. It’s kind of a niche piece of hardware, maybe the most niche thing they’ve made, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it never sees the light of day again from them. I wonder if it even sold well, I bought mine new on deep discount and I hardly see them around or mentioned by people.

I think the original was announced back when lunchbox amps were in their infancy, but it doesn’t have the lunchbox amp look, and 1 watt is maybe too small for anything other than people who like the sound of small amps. Seems the market consolidated around 15 to 25 watts for those mini heads.

The best money maker decision for them might just be a 15 or 25 watt el84 deliverance with a built in IR loader and load box, in a miniaturised head format like everyone else does. Uninspired but probably would sell well.

Glad I got my GP/DI when I did, works great as a preamp into a nice power amp. I don’t really bother with the cab sim or mini 1 watt power amp though. It’s kind of a niche piece of hardware, maybe the most niche thing they’ve made, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it never sees the light of day again from them. I wonder if it even sold well, I bought mine new on deep discount and I hardly see them around or mentioned by people.

I think the original was announced back when lunchbox amps were in their infancy, but it doesn’t have the lunchbox amp look, and 1 watt is maybe too small for anything other than people who like the sound of small amps. Seems the market consolidated around 15 to 25 watts for those mini heads.

The best money maker decision for them might just be a 15 or 25 watt el84 deliverance with a built in IR loader and load box, in a miniaturised head format like everyone else does. Uninspired but probably would sell well.
I asked Steve 15 years ago if he was going to build a lunchbox amp, he said "that's not what we do".

Back