Any Rush nerds here?

Love Rush. Nice job. We do limelight and Tom Sawyer occasionally. Very difficult band to emulate. Timing is key on all of their stuff. I saw Godsmack do YYZ about 20 years ago when they opened for Metallica. Lead singer apparently is a drummer as well. So both he and drummer did Neil Peart’s part.

Nice one, was lucky enough to see them twice in London, on the Time Machine tour and Clockwork Angels......both times absolutely fantastic!

Nice! Cool looking Strat.

I always thought Rickenbacker guitars looked dorky af but that Rick bass looks killer.

I've been a big fan of Rush since I was a kid, saw them 3 times over the years on the Power Windows, Presto, and Roll The Bones tours - I'm a big fan of the old stuff - Caress Of Steel, A Farewell To Kings (saw y'all covered the title track, too - too cool!), up to Grace Under Pressure, all of those albums are huge favorites and hold some great memories.

My favorite Lifeson solo (hell, one of my all-time favorite solos, period )

Here's one from a previous gig at the same venue. Kinda hard to hear it in this one, but I used my old GK 250ML and it totally nailed the tone. I have so many hours on that amp, bought it in 1988 and stood in line to pay next to Greg Howe, who was a buddy then.

Liked and subscribed, great stuff!

:cheers:

Back