Any Suicidal Tendencies dude’s? -I’ll hate you better!

Dino 939

Banned
This song is freakin’ loaded with marvels & magic.
Yeah, Robert came from musicians of a
whole ‘nother caliber then the Metallica guys..
He kept it close to the chest and fucked’em all up in the end.
He could bury Hammett for good if he played ONE lead on a record.
Anyways,
Some killer lead stuff to add to your arsenal if you’ve run dry.

Last edited:
Been a ST fan since the first lp.
Saw them in 88 at the Moore Theater with
Exodus they were great.
All I wanted was a Pepsi.
I saw that tour too. Exodous was so loud at the show I was at. I actually had to go. Could not take the pain hahah. I think Pantera opened that show and the other 2 were co-headliners?

We were in junior high when the first album came out and a friend of mine bought it on vinyl, I was a huge fan of them but stopped listening past Lights...Camera...Revolution The first three albums I still listen to all of the time - Join The Army is my favorite but they've all got great stuff on them

This was a favorite issue of Thrasher way back when because of the Mike Muir interview. They've got those old issues archived on the site (the Metallica interview @ Master is great, too )
https://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/magazine/may-1987/

Great band, i got into them during join the army, rocky is awesome and underrated imo, i still listen to them all the time, some of my favorite songs to play on guitar is, the feelings back, sorry, give it revolution, breakdown, laugh tomorrow.

I like that there’s actually some great lead playing on their first record which is a very punk, early hardcore type record. Probably frowned on a little by the “authentic” punks back then…lol

I like How Will I Laugh the best, but the earlier stuff is good too. Didn't get into anything after that.
They got short-changed on those videos from that album. The songs were amazing and the videos were just stupid, and unfortunately that was a bleep in time when popularity was very much tied to a band's video success.

image.jpg
Hate em. They headlined Full Terror Assault Fest last year. I misjudged my shrooms and edibles intake. Listened from my tent. Lol.

Back