Anybody else have a Marijuana Card?

napalmdeath

So, after years of not smoking weed, (I guess I outgrew it), and the now legalization of Medical Marijuana, I decided to check into it. I was shocked how easy it was.. I've had anxiety and sleep issues for years, and I obtained the medical records and went to a Marijuana Doctor, and I was in.$250 for the visit, $75 to the state registry, and I'm free to purchase up to 2.5 oz a month for a year!

So, I've gone for Theragels. They're packed with Indica oil, (9mg), and CBD, (1mg). Its changed my life! I sleep better than ever! I get a nice chilled buzz, and sleep like a baby. I think I'll even be less cranky around here! :LOL: :LOL:

Nope. Don’t need one in CA. That said, I did buy a dry herb vape Arizer II which I liked a lot. I did sell it as I quit smoking. Since it’s legal here I dabbed a little, but wasn’t so much for me. I do go to dispensary though to get CBD/melatonin edibles. Man, those are killer. Zero THC, but take them 30 minutes before bed and it’s lights out, nobody home for a good 8 hours. Wake up feeling great. Love that product. I did get some Sariva chews as well. I take like 1/4 dose, and that’s enough for me. I don’t like the non functioning, wanna nap, indica feeling.

Nope. Don’t need one in CA. That said, I did buy a dry herb vape Arizer II which I liked a lot. I did sell it as I quit smoking. Since it’s legal here I dabbed a little, but wasn’t so much for me. I do go to dispensary though to get CBD/melatonin edibles. Man, those are killer. Zero THC, but take them 30 minutes before bed and it’s lights out, nobody home for a good 8 hours. Wake up feeling great. Love that product. I did get some Sariva chews as well. I take like 1/4 dose, and that’s enough for me. I don’t like the non functioning, wanna nap, indica feeling.

The non functioning, wanna nap indica feeling is horrible!! I quit smoking weed when I was about 20. When I was younger I got power stoned and had energy for days. But around 19 I came back down to earth and felt tired and hungry like everyone else and I wasn’t having it. So I stopped smoking.

For a long while I slept like shit,(not at 20, but starting about 10 years ago at 32) never more than 4 hours of broken sleep. No matter how much I tried to tire myself out during the day I woke up after 4 hours. So, the doctor eventually figured out my testosterone levels were low. My sex drive wasnt as good as it should have been either. I was having low energy days as well as brain fog and it was a bummer.

My doc put me on Testosterone, and I do it once a week, and I kid you not, I haven’t felt this good is so many years. Energy reserves that are never ending, sleep like a baby for 6 hours straight and enter REM sleep not long after dozing off. My sex drive is now fully back to normal and my mind is clear and memory feels sharp again.

Hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I just had to jump in on this post. I also have a marijuana card and have been using it for anxiety and sleep issues. It's amazing how much it can help, and I'm glad it's becoming more widely accepted and legalized. I actually just discovered the top Brampton dispensary, which has a unique approach to distributing marijuana and CBD products. They really care about their customers and have a great selection of products. I've tried their Theragels, too, and they've been a game-changer for my sleep. Glad to hear it's working for you too!

had it about a month. its more sacred than my marriage.
love the smell in the weed store. they swear no one is smoking out back but thats all you smell

I totally feel you on how easy it is to get one now. It's amazing how medical marijuana can be life-changing. I've personally tried CBD oil for various reasons, like pain relief and boosting my metabolism, and it worked like a charm. It's crazy how people underestimate the healing powers of CBD just because it's derived from cannabis.

Cookie-cutter post displaying obvious bot-think and syntax.

Fail! :banhim: :gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Best deal in town.
Can choose the strength.
Usually $32 an 1/8th for a jar of huge buds. No seeds no stems no buying then running out of the school yard to your car.

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that medical marijuana has helped you with anxiety and sleep issues. It can be a game-changer for many. I also love the way thc free cbd vape calms me down. We all deserve a good night's rest!

Last edited:
I have heard that when you get a Medical card for the devils lettuce, they could possibly take your gun rights away from you? I'm in Kansas, not a snowballs chance in hell they will legalize it, medical or recreational. bible belt and all..

Back