Anybody want to trade Modules? Looking for a T/V Module

spakuloid

Just wondering. I have a T/D and (OR !!! :gethim: ) a D/D (Deluxe Module) that I would swap for a T/V or a Bassman.

Man, I'm jonesin' for a T/D, but don't want to give up my Bassman!! Tempting though......are you offering both modules for a Bassman??

Holy cow Spak........you sent it Sat. from Cali and it got here in Ohio today!!

Thanks for the quick transaction. Can't wait to gig it on Saturday.

Why am I getting the feeling I will also need a Bassman in the future... Kevin and Spak, give us the full report on TD vs Bassman!

EWSEthan":d2f1f said:
Why am I getting the feeling I will also need a Bassman in the future... Kevin and Spak, give us the full report on TD vs Bassman!
Because it's now a genetic part of your life!!!!Egnater runs strong in your blood Matt,you can't run anymore.......LOL The Bassman is here waiting.................

Only a few minutes with the T/D, but it's definitely more "spanky" than the Bassman. B-man has that warm sound clean and gets nice and raunchy yet woody. T/D clean is beautiful full yet bright and the crunch is more "bitey" not quite as tight in the bass. I think the T/D is a good match with the EG5 and the Bassman more so with the SL2. I'm gigging the T/D and EG5 on Saturday so I can better determine the differences. I love channel B on the bassman.

Yeah - what he said. Bassman is warmer and the T/D is brighter. Bassman is a personal favorite and a must have with a Les Paul. Very versatile.

Back