Anyone else had 100% asymptomatic COVID?

I’m on Day 2 and completely symptom free. I feel great.
Here in Victoria, Australia we have a 7 day isolation policy, 6 days to go!

How common is this?
I'm on day 6 and g2g. 5 or 7 days is what my doctor said, then a week with a mask on outside the home....I think day 4 is the important one-people usually go south then if it's going to happen. Good luck brother!!!

edit-did you get tested or did you do the over the counter test?

also mine was symptomatic. when it hit me, it hit me like a ton of bricks outta nowhere....after almost 12 hours it broke and I have been g2g...

I'm on day 6 and g2g. 5 or 7 days is what my doctor said, then a week with a mask on outside the home....I think day 4 is the important one-people usually go south then if it's going to happen. Good luck brother!!!

edit-did you get tested or did you do the over the counter test?

Glad you’re on the mend.
Yeah over the counter RAT, I’m gonna go for the PCR to be 100%

Glad to hear your you're asymptomatic and feeling fine. Just out of curiostiy, what made you test if you weren't having symptoms? The reason I ask is that in my first go around with the Vid (right around Thanksgiving/2020), I thought I was experiencing mild allergy sypmtoms for several days until I lost my taste/smell on what was later estimated to be around a week after I was infected. Had I never lost taste/smell, I might have never known that I had it as allergies for me around that time of year are common.

Glad to hear your you're asymptomatic and feeling fine. Just out of curiostiy, what made you test if you weren't having symptoms? The reason I ask is that in my first go around with the Vid (right around Thanksgiving/2020), I thought I was experiencing mild allergy sypmtoms for several days until I lost my taste/smell on what was later estimated to be around a week after I was infected. Had I never lost taste/smell, I might have never known that I had it as allergies for me around that time of year are common.

Our kids were pretty sick so we Rat tested them and us. This is day 3 and still symptom free.

Fucking me up pretty hard but I’m on day 4 from positive, can still walk my dog and do remedial tasks. Blood ox 95 or higher.

Symptoms:
101 fever that comes and goes
Chills that come and go
Smell/taste that comes and goes
Diarrhea
Sore throat
Coughing
Sneezing/runny nose
Joint pain
Headache

I can tell I’ve lost weight just in the week I’ve had it. Shits rough. Count your blessings.

Fucking me up pretty hard but I’m on day 4 from positive, can still walk my dog and do remedial tasks. Blood ox 95 or higher.

Symptoms:
101 fever that comes and goes
Chills that come and go
Smell/taste that comes and goes
Diarrhea
Sore throat
Coughing
Sneezing/runny nose
Joint pain
Headache

I can tell I’ve lost weight just in the week I’ve had it. Shits rough. Count your blessings.
my mother in law is in the hospital. without Oxygen she's reading low 70's....95 with.....I think your over the hump and g2g brother. I've had a sore throat all day for some reason. Headaches off and on. Of course my wife says with a head like that no wonder it hurts...lol...

my mother in law is in the hospital. without Oxygen she's reading low 70's....95 with.....I think your over the hump and g2g brother. I've had a sore throat all day for some reason. Headaches off and on. Of course my wife says with a head like that no wonder it hurts...lol...
Hope your MIL recovers soon. Shits no walk in the park. The only comorbidities I have are asthma and used to smoke 15 years ago.

This virus progresses fast and it’s a chore each day to cough the junk out of my lungs from the night before.

Hope your MIL recovers soon. Shits no walk in the park. The only comorbidities I have are asthma and used to smoke 15 years ago.

This virus progresses fast and it’s a chore each day to cough the junk out of my lungs from the night before.
she's a smoker..all her life. However she said that she's getting released tomorrow.

My wife and I had it back in May. I'd say we were 99% asymptomatic. Most any symptoms we may have experienced, we couldn't distinguish them from our daily allergy symptoms. Neither one of us were tested. The only reason we assume my wife had it is because she lost only her sense of taste for about 2 days. I assumed that I had it by default. What is guessed at around day 6 out of nowhere I felt like absolute shit for all of 20 minutes max. Then my entire body busted a sweat and I looked like I was in the shower with my clothes on. After that nothing; felt perfectly fine.

What is guessed at around day 6 out of nowhere I felt like absolute shit for all of 20 minutes max. Then my entire body busted a sweat and I looked like I was in the shower with my clothes on. After that nothing; felt perfectly fine.

Wow, that’s pretty insane!

A number of people I know (vaxxed & unvaxxed) that skated the first strains/variants have finally got very sick with it. I'm sure my time's coming.

However, I believe I've had it a time or two only because the symptoms, although relatively mild, were weirdly different from typical cold or influenza.

Never tested, and don't trust the tests anyway.

This is some weird crap that keeps mutating and will be with us forever.

However, I believe I've had it a time or two only because the symptoms, although relatively mild, were weirdly different from typical cold or influenza.

I think I may have had it back in Nov/Dec 2019 before the first official reported case. They had a random cold bug going around and a handful of people including myself caught it. No one had symptoms any worse than a typical cold with most not even bothering to take sick leave. The most symptoms I showed were the sniffles. Same with everyone else, just light cold symptoms. Nothing atypical for that time of year. But everyone who had it said it felt oddly different from a typical bug. Looking back it makes me wonder if that was actually a strand covid19.

Back