Anyone else out there with no tattoos?

In 3rd grade I shapened a Pencil real sharp. I had it pointing upward while sitting at my Desk. I was resting my head on my hand with my elbow on the Desk and my hand slipped and the Pencil jabbed in my Cheek and was flopping from it.. I pulled it out like it was an Arrow or something.. For years if you looked hard you could still see the little mark in my face from the Graphite Dust.. I guess that counts.. (y)

I am the only one in my immediate family without any (there's 5 of us). There are ones that I like on other people, but I have always wanted to spend my money on other things, though I wouldn't rule it out getting one in the future.

None for me, between the guitar world and shooting world, all my disposable income is accounted for. I could have had my entire body covered or get a top shelf weapon mounted thermal night vision system .. And all the needed components to make 200 better than match grade .308 rounds..
Easy choice :LOL: :LOL:

I have 11 tattoos and I pretty much regret all of them. None of them are good quality work. No plan on getting any more ever again.
The only tattoo I have that's good is my wedding ring tattoo.

Pretty much everyone I know has a tattoo.
I was never able to do it.
I could never come up with anything I could tolerate more than a couple of minutes, imagine the rest of eternity (we live longer on Jendel)?…

Back