Anyone get the new clean mod done to the twinjet?

Jay Strange":2xrzfkdt said:
Whats sup Paul? I get mine back this week from Bogner for the mod.
I'll give ya a call and tell ya 'bout it :rock:

I have it on mine but I have nothing to compare it to since it came with the mod in place :LOL: :LOL:

cyndicate":3nm3pagr said:
Jay Strange":3nm3pagr said:

I have it on mine but I have nothing to compare it to since it came with the mod in place :LOL: :LOL:

Whts up bro? How much would you say it cleans up?
Before with buckers it didnt much at all, but it was still KILLER!

I love how thick lead notes are on both channels :thumbsup:

Jay Strange":wy29lymj said:
cyndicate":wy29lymj said:
Jay Strange":wy29lymj said:

Whts up bro? How much would you say it cleans up?
Before with buckers it didnt much at all, but it was still KILLER!

I love how thick lead notes are on both channels :thumbsup:

It seems to be able to clean up with the gain backed down a bit, but I honestly haven't tried dialing in a clean tone with the Uber not a fan of the way it sounds, but then again I haven't tried dialing it in. I usually crank that gain on the first channel as well :LOL: :LOL:

I've had a pretty easy time cleaning up the first channel without the mod, actually. I have the gain slightly below 9:00, treble turned up, mids turned down, and I'm pretty happy with the clean tone!

I'd imagine the mod they're doing is to adjust the taper on the gain knob. Maybe there's no noticeable difference in tone, then? If someone can A/B them, that would be cool. Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy with the clean tones on mine, which again, is not modded.

Back