Anyone regularly using the ISP Theta Pro?

Just found out about this unit a few days ago and love some of the tones I heard (huge 80's metal freak here). Thinking about picking one up as main unit for live shows with a 2x12 cab, any recommendation on what power amp to use with it? Any good small pedal power amps out there? Thanks!
I use an ISP Stealth power amp into a stereo 4x12 for mine.

I've never used the direct outs. I will say the headphones out sounds great; BTW these also take pedals like a champ. I sold my AxeFx2, the rack case, the Fractal foot switch and 2 Friedman ASM-12s when I got this and haven't looked back. I play Friedman's, Bogners, Soldanos, Diezels and this is another voice to reach for in the sonic toolbox.

Reactions: rsm
Got the ISP Stealth Pro power amp. sounds great into a Marshall 4x12; plan to compare it to the direct outs later. The direct outs into a PA with subs sounds great.

For the preamp, there are 28 parameters to dial in your sound; with two sets of semi-parametric / parametric EQ, pre-preamp is 3-bands; post-preamp is 5-bands.

Actually very similar to my old ADA MB-1 preamp, which had a semi-parametric tone stack, with fewer bands.

Michael Sweet hinted that he's working with ISP on a new all analog preamp pedal.

Back