Anyone using Myasnikov gear?

skoora

Anyone using these preamps etc. a lot of decent sounding clips. How was the ordering and delivery process etc?

Oleg is amazing to deal with. English isn't his first language but his service is top notch! He built 2 custom amps for me and didn't ask for a single dollar until they were finished... crazy! No issues with delivering from Russia to Australia

Just got the superlead from him a few weeks ago. He says it’s no problem. Odd huh? My guess is in that country if you pay your “tax” you don’t have to fight and they let you do what ever you need to do for a living. I also have the iic+. I like both. He is wanting to build a Morin preamp for me since I asked. We shall see how that turns out.

How are you guys communicating and ordering? It looks like Facebook for him but I don’t do Facebook.

What’s app. He is not a Facebook fan because “mother” watches. If you have what’s app I can give you his number. Nice as can be dude.

How are you guys communicating and ordering? It looks like Facebook for him but I don’t do Facebook.
His email is on his website too I believe. Since a CAE 3+ is near impossible to find for less than 3k, I may hit him up for one next year.

He's got the schematics to build Morin preamps eh?
That’s what he says. Initially he didn’t think so but he looked. So he says yes. 570 plus 80 shipping. YOU HAVE TO USE CRYPTO NOW! Little bit of a hassle but I understand it better now. And the one I have is based off the US dollar so fairly safe. I had a thread about the transaction for my superlead a few weeks ago and the potential pitfalls; 6 weeks to my door .. very nice unit. I use my PS100 to power it.

Attachments

• 7704D073-0384-4D2F-BC7F-61F744E4925A.jpeg
    7704D073-0384-4D2F-BC7F-61F744E4925A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
That’s what he says. Initially he didn’t think so but he looked. So he says yes. 570 plus 80 shipping. YOU HAVE TO USE CRYPTO NOW! Little bit of a hassle but I understand it better now. And the one I have is based off the US dollar so fairly safe. I had a thread about the transaction for my superlead a few weeks ago and the potential pitfalls; 6 weeks to my door .. very nice unit. I use my PS100 to power it.
Meh, no thanks. Will never use crypto. If that's all he's offering I see that cutting his potential sales in half. If you get a Morin clone, DEFINITELY post up some pics and clips.

How are you paying him? Anyone ordered recently and had one delivered to Australia?
The reason I ordered it was Leon Todd (Australian) discussed the entire sketchy deal then a few weeks later … bam.. it was there. Oleg is a normal business person. He just lives in a shitty society that makes the free world perceive the that they all act like Russian mobsters like in the Equalizer.

I have a superlead and a sharp channel preamp.
He will build you anything you want really.
I sent him a schematic for the sharp channel preamp that turned into the shark/cantrell mod preamp he makes.

Meh, no thanks. Will never use crypto. If that's all he's offering I see that cutting his potential sales in half. If you get a Morin clone, DEFINITELY post up some pics and clips.
Def. The way to do it would be have a group buy. Order 5-6 units. Maybe cut is a deal on his end. Idk. Fucking shipping now is an ass plow so maybe not.

I have a superlead and a sharp channel preamp.
He will build you anything you want really.
I sent him a schematic for the sharp channel preamp that turned into the shark/cantrell mod preamp he makes.
He can make the power amps as well. I’m afraid to ask about the VHT2150 because it will cost more to ship than to make it.. yet another assplowing charge.

I have the superlead pre, nice unit but I got it way before the world hated Russia and it was a smooth transaction and not too crazy shipping wise. Asking for crypto though? No thanks.. clearly the russian state police are scouring the financial transaction networks and seeing who is doing business where rather than supporting the war effort. I also suspect they want his transistors to fix their tanks, choppers, and fighter jets :p. Feel bad for the Russian people but ultimately, fook Russia. Feels like the 72 summit series all over again ( we beat them rooskies good) or like we are reliving Rocky IV .

Fuck, I’m not dealing with crypto. I’ll leave that up to the whipper-snappers.

The crypto I did buy also lost huge. I bought it when it was a must by, don't miss this opportunity!! In other words, the worlds greatest pyramid scheme to date.

I don't even know how he comes up with a value given that it fluctuates so much. I mean he could be screwing himself out of money if it devalues overnight. Which leads me to believe he charges well in excess of what he wants to cover that spread. Which again, total B.S.

Back