Are Two Notes cabs transferrable?

rabidhamster

I found a page explaining the free cabs are nontransferable, but are the cab packs one can purchase on the Two Notes store able to be sold, traded, or gifted?

I found a page explaining the free cabs are nontransferable, but are the cab packs one can purchase on the Two Notes store able to be sold, traded, or gifted?
I don't believe so - not in the traditional sense anyway. The DynIR and CabPacks are owned and licensed under the user's account and require login authentication to initialize and activate on your specific TN Product(s). The licenses are authorized to registered and authenticated users, and the authentication process verifies your information in conjunction with the serial numbers of the owned/purchased registered hardware products. DynIRs and CabPacks have to match up to the owners personal information in their login account, as well as the serial numbers of the product that owner has registered. This is why any purchase of CabPacks or DynIRs state that such are non-transferrable. I mused about "not in the traditional sense" because I suppose if you were to sell your units along with your login account details to a 3rd party - you *could* make it happen, but I don't think that's a viable route anyone would take.

Does this answer your question?

Yes it does, thanks! I didn't see that the purchase would state non-transferrable, inattention on my part I'm sure, but it makes sense.

Back