art-sgx

I had the SGX2000 back in the early 2000's ..... bought it for the nostalgia of the Music store owners would never let me plug into one at the store in the 80's ...
the distortions and tube drives were horrible IMO .... but the other effects are spot on 80's baby !!

I had the SGX2000 back in the early 2000's ..... bought it for the nostalgia of the Music store owners would never let me plug into one at the store in the 80's ...
the distortions and tube drives were horrible IMO .... but the other effects are spot on 80's baby !!
this one is mint...with the floorboard included. I just need effects though...

No JBT its all garbage jabroni shit. Find a G Major for cheap if you want some fx like that, but way better.

I had an SGE. I know it's not the same, but it's the model right before this.

Of course the distortion was fucked. But the point is, after I got my ADA I used the SGE for FX only like my buds used their QuadraVerbs.

It took me a year to discover that the converters, or whatever the fuck they had for a signal path was absolutely wrecking my sound. It's impossible to describe. No highs, no lows, no punch, no ass. And it could not be helped with EQ, or BBE, or prayer.

I wouldn't touch any of that graffiti looking shit to chock the wheels of my trailer. But what do I know. Go for it.

well-I'll try it out and see. I usually only use a couple pedals with real amps. Normally I'm effect heavy with my modelling stuff and my computer set up.

Run it with a parallel mixer and use it for chorus, delay, and reverb. It will probably work well for that.

Run it with a parallel mixer and use it for chorus, delay, and reverb. It will probably work well for that.
I'm going in the t-verbs loop. Which their loops kinda suck so we will see. Will also try it using the tremoverb as a power amp also. Impulse buys are 50/50.....If it doesn't work I'll flip it cheap-take my ass burning and go with something else....

I'm going in the t-verbs loop. Which their loops kinda suck so we will see. Will also try it using the tremoverb as a power amp also. Impulse buys are 50/50.....If it doesn't work I'll flip it cheap-take my ass burning and go with something else....
Ehh. Fortunately not that huge of a loss. And you might find one or 2 effects that make it worth it

Back