As Clown World Turns...

C'mon bud , you damn well know you're retarded but prefer to not openly admit it . It's not possible for a non retarded individual to post the kind of shit you post , there's just no way.

Why not own it and wear that retarded badge with pride ?
Wow. I haven’t seen an eighth grade level roast like that, well, since the eighth grade.

Wow. I haven’t seen an eighth grade level roast like that, well, since the eighth grade.
Think about it though , you can actually become relevant if you came out of the closet and decided to be a leader in the retarded community . A role model per say . Just imagine being interviewed on National TV for being the leader of the retarded coalition of America.

Think about it though , you can actually become relevant if you came out of the closet and decided to be a leader in the retarded community . A role model per se . Just imagine being interviewed on National TV for being the leader of the retarded coalition of America.
Dude. You are an Alex Jones wannabe.
Every single article, every single clip, every single piece of information you’ve ever put up on this forum is easily debunked. You don’t faze anyone.

Like I said, I’m here to LAUGH AT YOU, you fucking circus peanut. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude. You are an Alex Jones wannabe.
Every single article, every single clip, every single piece of information you’ve ever put up on this forum is easily debunked. You don’t faze anyone.

Like I said, I’m here to LAUGH AT YOU, you fucking circus peanut. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now this is FANTASTIC LOL. Let me guess , to debunk anything all you would do is google and let google link you to all the mainstream media's websites because the mainstream always reports the truth right ha ha ha ha ha .

There is nothing more clownish than a Trumplicker.
This is proof that you fuckers are absolutely blind.
1679323190885.png

Back