aspie metal

halebox":1ctj80f8 said:
My sons autistic but he hates rock-metal! he likes classical, Good job I liked it
cool. yeah all i listened to as a youth was classical. I still love classical piano pieces in particular. Chopin's my favorite then Beethoven and tchaikovsky.

metal is a derivitave of classical guitar. there were two man branches it came from and turned into 3 main branches. blues and classical to blues based metal,classical based and what i do poorly which is a combination of the two:)

Here's some more random riffing. this is my O'Rourke (who by the way is an ace of a guy and did a wonderful sale for me to get this amp) modified Dragon to Cobra specs.

it's still a relatively low volume youtube clip, no post production/eq just as is from a few minutes ago. I do use a clean boost.

it's a cobra modified Dragon with JJ 6CA7's at 33ma/490vdc run with a stock Schecter tempest custom with 11's in drop C run through a mesa 2x12 i loaded with celestion G12T-75's.

i did htis because i wanted cleaner running speakers when in a band scenario and more post amp low end. it does really well i think. I typicaly use a 4x12 mesa with V30's but this amp really shines with 75's imo. so i wanted to post this up:)

thanks for any replies or criticism. hope you like it for what it is!

check out O'Rourke on here. good guy, great amps and mods and fair prices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYu_xcRN ... e=youtu.be

halebox":2pg8sc2r said:
Was good now start a band for fun!
Yeah it'd be nice. I'm working with a group online right now. still waiting for the other members to send me files with their work on it but i have some songs in process waiting for the next step:)

I've actualy been on a label once as well but i got screwed so now i just play on my time and i'm working on getting a couple albums worth of material recorded.

I had endorsements with Madison amps and Schecter guitars then.

Back