AstraZeneca

rare, fatal blood clots. you don't say.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...id-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

Hello, Pfizer?

Just remember, the US government did more to stop the distribution of Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine than it did to stop the distribution of Fentanyl.

enjoy the decline.
Reason #429 to hate the government and have nothing to do with it. Suckas keep lining up in droves to vote. Retarded US people love the illusion of control.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
My dad loves vaccines. He's immune to them. He's the first one in line for any of that shit. Loves Fauci. He's probably had 8 boosters. I don't know how he's still alive @ 80 years old.

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
Nearly every medication on the planet has rare and severe side effects for some people. It's not some conspiracy.
You are absolutely correct, it is not a conspiracy.....

Here's some GOVERNMENT VAERS data:
1716146277102.png

You are absolutely correct, it is not a conspiracy.....

Here's some GOVERNMENT VAERS data:
View attachment 312192
Now offset that with all the people that would have died from COVID had they not taken the vaccine. Use Australian data and death rates since we actually used the vaccine and weren't crazy running amok like in the US. You'll find that our death rate was way lower than yours. Remember you had over 1.2 Million deaths...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 5.27.25 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 5.27.25 AM.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 5.29.31 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 5.29.31 AM.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 1
I can confidently state though, one of the greatest lessons that could ever be extracted from the "covid years" is that every Australian should be taken, by force, to a place of my choosing (undisclosed) and will be forced to stay there until a certain amount of time (of my choosing). Chocolate rations have been increased to 30 grammes.

I can confidently state though, one of the greatest lessons that could ever be extracted from the "covid years" is that every Australian should be taken, by force, to a place of my choosing (undisclosed) and will be forced to stay there until a certain amount of time (of my choosing). Chocolate rations have been increased to 30 grammes.
We lived - the US were candidates for the Darwin Awards.

After we were vaccinated we came out of lockdown and then got infected. Unsurprisingly less people died. The vaccine worked.

Back