Attention band guys, found a killer template for making music videos

V

VonBonfire

Well-known member
This covers most of the basics if you were looking for video ideas.

Les Paul guitar, check

Marshall amp, check

Harley Davidsons, check

Vintage farmhouse, check.

Ladies and friends who appreciate rocking out, check.

 
That’s so funny.

Back in day when that song came out, I couldn’t get enough of it.

I never got to see RJ live, but it’s said they had to play Black Betty several times every concert.

That was their only hit and people wanted to hear that instead of some random song they didn’t know.

That must have sucked having to play that song so many times a night.
 
That’s so funny.

Back in day when that song came out, I couldn’t get enough of it.

I never got to see RJ live, but it’s said they had to play Black Betty several times every concert.

That was their only hit and people wanted to hear that instead of some random song they didn’t know.

That must have sucked having to play that song so many times a night.
Apparently Bill Bartlett is still alive in his 80's. He could def tell us how to make a sweet rock video.:yes:
 
Back
Top