Attention please-**UPDATE**

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
I have tried to make contact with Dan's wife but I have not been able to so far at this point. I'm only able to use Dan's cell, that's the only contact info I have. I'm hoping that eventually she sees my texts and responds. It's a fine line I'm trying to walk here, and respect their grieving, and not cross any boundaries. As soon as possible-if a gofundme page gets set up for Dan-I will post everything here. I have also contacted guitarbilly over on the guitar amp forum and he will also cross post all info over there as well. Just trying to keep everyone in the loop as to what is happening. gofundme did suggest that I could go ahead and do something on my own...however I'm just not comfortable doing that. Like I said-I DO NOT want to cross any boundaries with Dan's family. I just want them to know that there's a ton of people out there that care about them, and had so much love for Dan. Thank you and God bless all of you.

Thanks for trying. As you mentioned earlier, his wife Lyn probably has more pressing things to deal with. It's not like this was a potential or he was in hospice etc. I'd say let it go for now and pick it back up next week if you don't hear from her. Just my .311 cents.

I don't know anything about Gofundme but is it possible to set up, raise money, and then send her a check after x-amount of time?

I have tried to make contact with Dan's wife but I have not been able to so far at this point. I'm only able to use Dan's cell, that's the only contact info I have. I'm hoping that eventually she sees my texts and responds. It's a fine line I'm trying to walk here, and respect their grieving, and not cross any boundaries. As soon as possible-if a gofundme page gets set up for Dan-I will post everything here. I have also contacted guitarbilly over on the guitar amp forum and he will also cross post all info over there as well. Just trying to keep everyone in the loop as to what is happening. gofundme did suggest that I could go ahead and do something on my own...however I'm just not comfortable doing that. Like I said-I DO NOT want to cross any boundaries with Dan's family. I just want them to know that there's a ton of people out there that care about them, and had so much love for Dan. Thank you and God bless all of you.
PM'd

Thanks for trying. As you mentioned earlier, his wife Lyn probably has more pressing things to deal with. It's not like this was a potential or he was in hospice etc. I'd say let it go for now and pick it back up next week if you don't hear from her. Just my .311 cents.

I don't know anything about Gofundme but is it possible to set up, raise money, and then send her a check after x-amount of time?
Well gofundme gets a cut so that's why they were kinda suggesting that I do it. imo. The rep I spoke with was extremely pleasant, understanding and helpful. The pictures I have of Dan should not be posted on a crowdfunding site requesting donations...trust me...lol...and I don't want to step on anybodies toes either. He also had some rough pictures of me post surgery. He helped get me through a couple rough spots where I almost died. And I helped him when he was struggling. I just hate this.

I texted his phone as well hoping that I’d be able to get some info so that I could make it to his funeral. No reply here either. Fuckin bummed I didn’t get to pay my respects but it is what it is.

Just spoke to Dan's wife. He was buried Monday at the Michigan veteran's cemetery. She says she keeps his phone on silent. He has over a hundred messages. She said sometimes she can't bear to look at it. She is struggling with the situation . She said she's like a zombie and sorry she doesn't reach out, but still trying to swallow the whole situation. I once again reiterated that we wanted to reach out and help but she gratefully declined. She said that his life insurance will take care of them. She was fine with me letting everyone know that. She said thank you for your kindness, she is taking it a day at a time. If anything changes in the future I will let you know.

Back