Ball spinning while moving 66.6K MPH.

N

Nigel

I was just informed by a YouTuber that I failed introduction to physics by stating that it is impossible to be spinning while moving with no detectable sensation.

Can anyone prove that we are in fact moving 1000 mph on an axis whilst simultaneously moving at 66.6K MPH in an ellipse with no detectable sensation?

Thanks!

When new force/motion is introduced, sure. The motion you're talking about is something we've experienced since we were zygotes so we don't feel it because it's always been there, we're used to it. That's my opinion anyway.

Are you implying that the earth is standing still?

I was just informed by a YouTuber that I failed introduction to physics by stating that it is impossible to be spinning while moving with no detectable sensation.

Can anyone prove that we are in fact moving 1000 mph on an axis whilst simultaneously moving at 66.6K MPH in an ellipse with no detectable sensation?

Thanks!

Ahahahahahahahaha

I have a degree in physics and when I was back in school we had a very quantifiable way of measuring the Earth’s spin. It was directly proportional to the amount of alcohol consumed. Moreover, as observational time would speed up and pass, waking up on the bathroom floor would confirm that is is, indeed, very flat.

So the answer is no then? No one can prove it?
Pretty sure you can trust whatever NASA tells you, Nigel.

giphy.gif

is this what you guys are talking about? I did not read the thread...

Nah, this essentially. YouTube shadowbanned it. You literally have to dig through his channel to get to it.

I guess when the masses wake up they may not be pleased that a 500 year old Masonic plot to hoodwink them over generations into lies may get somewhat hostile. Your mileage may vary.

Back