Ben Shapiro.......Free Speech defender....Facts don't care about your feelings....seems to like Gag orders...

Regardless of whether she's been right or wrong on any issue in the past, I've always respected Candace's balls to say what she thinks / feels and not back down.

She asks for the current definition of antisemitism and the first sentence to come out of the Rabbi's mouth is that it "... has to do with what feelings are...".

:doh::LOL:

giphy.gif

Somewhere along the way, this society taught younger generations that they were born with an inalienable right to live their life completely free of ‘offense.’ Each individual gets to define what constitutes ‘offensive’ and offense is equivocal with crime.

Reinforce that with 2 years of metric tons of free government ‘monopoly’ money to stay home and pout during COVID and …

this actually got me thinking. Not that I care to decipher what that bumbling idiot says; but there is an inherent difference between facts and truth. Facts themselves are indeed truths, but all too often people will string together “true facts” in a way to create misdirection and falsities. Happens all the time in statistics

Last edited:
Probably the majority of the time. I personally get a kick out of the “Bible debunkers” who freak out when they realize that the Bible contains quite a lot of historical evidence and facts. But hey…that’s another thread.
I question anyone that gets off on debunking anything really.

Usually they have an ego driven agenda. Not many people can cast aside their prejudice to neutrally follow scientific method.
I think YouTube and social media has made it much worse. It’s cool if you think the earth is just the back of a giant sea turtle. Think whatever you want, but why make it a defining characteristic of yourself? And why try and convince others that they are wrong.
People have always had “fringe” ideas on things, but they usually only came out at family gatherings or while drinking heavily (or both).
Now people can monetize it so it’s all over the place. It’s an odd phenomena, where people are pandering to others, telling them to “follow the money. Don’t believe “big whatever” because it’s all about money. Instead like and subscribe to what I’m telling you is the truth so that I can make a living off of it”.

Anyways, I’ll stop there. It’s the weekend lol

Now people can monetize it so it’s all over the place. It’s an odd phenomena, where people are pandering to others, telling them to “follow the money. Don’t believe “big whatever” because it’s all about money. Instead like and subscribe to what I’m telling you is the truth so that I can make a living off of it”.
It's crazy to me when people are skeptical about money motivations but only when it applies to the unconventional view. Vaccine patent royalties, COVID death reimbursements, $60M moon go-karts (in the 1960's), multi-year, billion dollar space contracts and so on are never questioned.

Back